PDA

View Full Version : Knightmoon

wildstangs
09-14-2003, 07:30 PM
So what did we decide on about our little friendly wager? :)

mustang04
09-14-2003, 08:08 PM
WAGER!?!?.....and I didnt know about it....how is that possible???

wildstangs
09-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Hahaha..it wasnt on the Greenwood - Sweetwater game Reggie. Knightmoon bet me lunch at Joe Allens that Merkel was going to beat Ballinger. I said it would be Ballinger by 3 TD's So I didn't actually cover the spread..but a win is a win.

wildstangs
09-14-2003, 10:28 PM
TTT

mustang04
09-14-2003, 10:32 PM
oh...well Joe Allen's sounds pretty good right now to me, im starvin. i never bet like that, i always bet on win or lose, not win by so many points. i have a gambling problem, i need therapy

wildstangs
09-14-2003, 10:33 PM
Lol, I like to gamble myself. Cant wait until I hit the big 21 this next summer.

mustang04
09-14-2003, 11:40 PM
21...the age no one can wait for, haha, this summer me and a friend went up to Ruidoso w/ my family to go to the horse races, and at night, we'd walk through the town on the main street, ya know to kinda see all the stores they have, and we stopped at this club, and we were like "Man i cant wait till im 21 so i can go to clubs, not to drink, but to meet the girls" haha
drinking is something i just dont get, i mean on occasion like after getting married and wedding anniversaries i can see the ppl drinkin champagne, but for me, DUBLIN DR. PEPPER ALL THE WAY!!!

Knightmoon
09-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Well, Wildstang, who owes who? I mean when you make a bet and don't cover the spread, well-- YOU LOSE. Since it was all in fun, let's bet a quarter of a million on a game this week. You choose. And by the way, I like my steak medium well.

vet93
09-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I thought that I would stir the pot a little...now Knightmoon...I don't remember you mentioning anything about covering the spread...as a matter of fact you said that Merkel would WIN by 14! wink See Below......I'll let our fellow downlowers be the judge.

Knightmoon:
"That's funny!!! It may be Merkel by 14. Merkel will have 3 interceptions, and 200 yards rushing and 200 yards receiving.Merkel is a better team than anyone wants to give them credit for. Wildstang-- wish I could bet you lunch. This should be Ballinger's year. I know they have a good team. I just don't think they will beat
Merkel. Merkel vs Ballinger last year was a story of two halves. Ballinger owned the 1st half, Merkel the second. Merkel got burned on three passes last year. That won't happen. Merkel's defense is for real. They have a great defensive line. They have an even better linebacker corp and their secondary should get state honors. Wait and see. I am also saying Merkel will not place 2nd or 3rd in their district this year. They will win it outright. Being from Merkel we are accustomed to being underated. We like it that way."

wildstangs
09-18-2003, 10:25 PM
Knightmoon:
Well, Wildstang, who owes who? I mean when you make a bet and don't cover the spread, well-- YOU LOSE. Since it was all in fun, let's bet a quarter of a million on a game this week. You choose. And by the way, I like my steak medium well.Excuses excuses. I knew Merkel wasn't going to beat Ballinger. Maybe you dont realize that this is a football board..not basketball?

what it do
09-19-2003, 12:23 AM
i'm gonna have to go with wildstangs on this one guys, sorry nightmoon, but a wins a win

Knightmoon
09-19-2003, 04:23 PM
I tell you what, double or nothing on the Sweetwater/Merkel game this year. I know Sweetwater thinks they have it all wrapped up. Bound to be worth a wager.