PDA

View Full Version : sasports.com

warhorsejoe
04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
what's y'alls take on sasports.com :rolleyes:

for those who haven't heard of sasports, it's a place where you can catch up on San Antonio area school teams. It's suppose to cover region 4. It covers everything from 5-A to 6 man teams from band to football.

sasports.com

NastySlot
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by warhorsejoe
what's y'alls take on sasports.com :rolleyes:

for those who haven't heard of sasports, it's a place where you can catch up on San Antonio area school teams. It's suppose to cover region 4. It covers everything from 5-A to 6 man teams from band to football.

sasports.com

Jay Tope does a great job promoting high school athletics it's very good regional site....Jay is good about getting to area schools and DJ..pep rallies, ball games dances and meet the player nights.

it's my understanding the site is hurting due lack of sponsers and funds..........it would be a shame for the area to lose the site.

The site also has students from schools cover events and games with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly articles.

good message board.

he has run this site well the whole time with a very ill family member............so I guess I need to sometime drop him a line saying Thanks.

and maybe I should thank those who run this site.

warhorsejoe
04-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
Jay Tope does a great job promoting high school athletics it's very good regional site....Jay is good about getting to area schools and DJ..pep rallies, ball games dances and meet the player nights.

it's my understanding the site is hurting due lack of sponsers and funds..........it would be a shame for the area to lose the site.

The site also has students from schools cover events and games with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly articles.

good message board.

he has run this site well the whole time with a very ill family member............so I guess I need to sometime drop him a line saying Thanks.

and maybe I should thank those who run this site.

yeah, I would D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y say that Mr. Tope has done a lot for our area schools. and D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y would be a loss if sasports cant get any R-E-L-I-A-B-L-E sponsers soon.
I wish there was more that I could do to help.
Message board has taken a nose dive, I think...it seems like a few people take some of the T-H-R-E-A-D-S and hijack them for their own amusement. Which is S-A-D.:1offtopc:

Old Green
04-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot

good message board.

and maybe I should thank those who run this site. Jay and I correspond sometimes in emails. I report District 28 scores to him. I hope he can keep it open along with his Football report radio show of Region 4 on Friday nights.

warhorsejoe
07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
what happen to sasports.com?????

sinton66
07-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by warhorsejoe
what happen to sasports.com?????

Dunno, site seems to be down. Jay became a 3adl member about a month ago.

SHSBulldog00
07-13-2010, 08:55 PM
I enjoy using sasports it gives you good info on San Antonio high schools that you can't find elsewhere.