PDA

View Full Version : Nate's post got me to thinking..........

44INAROW
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I know, me and thinking is a dangerous combo.. but what the HECK - it is slower than molasses right now and I am taking a break at work..

So - here's the question..

When/If you have seasonal allergies - what are your symptoms? Mine are that My eyes water something HORRIBLE. Especially when I am outside It is like I am crying major-league crying. Mr44 even brought out the ski goggles for me and that didn't help a bit. I have not been able to sit through an entire baseball game this season. This is the worst it's been in years. I am fortunate, in that I don't have the sneezing and running nose. So what ails you? :p

BreckTxLonghorn
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
I sneeze. All the time. In runs of 5-6 in a row. It's horrible, and I feel bad for those in my office because I'm not what you'd call a quiet sneezer either.

waterboy
04-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Mine usually starts out as either a toothache, or a sore throat. Sometimes the drainage will cause a nagging cough, too. I absolutely HATE sinusitis....:mad:

BEAST
04-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Mine usually starts out as either a toothache, or a sore throat. Sometimes the drainage will cause a nagging cough, too. I absolutely HATE sinusitis....:mad:

Mine are the same as yours.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
04-14-2010, 04:35 PM
I hate when I can't tell if I have a headache, toothache or earache....because my entire head/face hurts!!!!

LE Dad
04-14-2010, 04:44 PM
All of the above...

OMG I hate when I get a sinus headache.:mad:

BullsFan
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I have the usual--red watery eyes, sneezy, congestion, etc. I also get terribly itchy SKIN. I have a hard time sleeping at night trying to scratch everywhere. I can always tell when I miss a dose of allergy med because of the itching.

WOS87
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Have any of you heard of antihistamines and decongestants! Zyrtec-D is my over the counter drug of choice. It gets me a little wired though.