PDA

View Full Version : "Power" Schools playing Home Schools

TexasHSFootball
04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
If you have not seen it... 5A DeSoto will be playing NOAH Home School out of Tulsa (tenatively scheduled for Sept 24). But they are not the only "power" school playing a home school...

Add Lucas Lovejoy to the mix on Oct 1st when they play Dallas Home School at home.

The scheduling issues of teams not willing to step up to the plate to play these power schools is getting completely out of hand. :mad:

jason
04-14-2010, 01:57 PM
why doesnt lovejoy just play desoto?

i know the dates don't match but im sure one of them could move something....

PPSTATEBOUND
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
If you have not seen it... 5A DeSoto will be playing NOAH Home School out of Tulsa (tenatively scheduled for Sept 24). But they are not the only "power" school playing a home school...

Add Lucas Lovejoy to the mix on Oct 1st when they play Dallas Home School at home.

The scheduling issues of teams not willing to step up to the plate to play these power schools is getting completely out of hand. :mad:

Have they checked with Celina?

TexasHSFootball
04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by jason
why doesnt lovejoy just play desoto?

i know the dates don't match but im sure one of them could move something....

That would be brutal but its better than what these two schools have now. :rolleyes:

FYI.. DeSoto is also off for October 1st

ronwx5x
04-14-2010, 02:24 PM

Wonder if it is a "home" and away agreement?:D

bowleghorses
04-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND

They wont even play Prosper.:stirpot:

LE Dad
04-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Have they checked with Celina? :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn:

BEAST
04-14-2010, 04:52 PM

Brownwood did. Celina declined the offer.

Question, when you play a home school team at their home field, are you playing in a backyard, street, maybe 2 consecutive front yards?

BEAST

TheDOCTORdre
04-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

Question, when you play a home school team at their home field, are you playing in a backyard, street, maybe 2 consecutive front yards?

BEAST

lets not be silly beast, everyone knows that its at least 3 consecutive front yards to make a regulation field

BEAST
04-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
lets not be silly beast, everyone knows that its at least 3 consecutive front yards to make a regulation field

I thought about that Dre but home schooled kids normally have parents with plenty of $$. So I thought maybe their yards were bigger than most.

BEAST

WOS87
04-14-2010, 07:33 PM

So where are the home games played for the Home Schools?

*Duh! I should have read the whole thread before posting lol*

NastySlot
04-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

yeah in a street...street rules two completions equal a first down....and don't forget to get out of the way when everyone yells...CAR

TheDOCTORdre
04-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
yeah in a street...street rules two completions equal a first down....and don't forget to get out of the way when everyone yells...CAR

i thought street rues were four to score

Keith7
04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
there's sideline kill in streetball too