PDA

View Full Version : for those of you in the stephenville area

jason
04-14-2010, 01:24 PM
the stephenville high school class of 2010 is hosting a golf tournament on saturday, april 24th as a fundraiser for their project graduation...

details can be found at www.legendsccstephenville.com

Bullaholic
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by jason
the stephenville high school class of 2010 is hosting a golf tournament on saturday, april 24th as a fundraiser for their project graduation...

details can be found at www.legendsccstephenville.com

Free shirt?...:D

Reds fan
04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
As I recall, the Legends Country Club course is a pretty nice track!

CenTexSports
04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey Jason, have you ever played in a one man scramble? I have been playing terrible but I planyed in one Sunday with a few guys at the club. I shot 65 (-5). It was kind of fun. I came in second, one of the young guys got hot on the back and shot 63 (29 on the back nine).

jason
04-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Hey Jason, have you ever played in a one man scramble? I have been playing terrible but I planyed in one Sunday with a few guys at the club. I shot 65 (-5). It was kind of fun. I came in second, one of the young guys got hot on the back and shot 63 (29 on the back nine). ive never played in one, but ive done it before - usually come in under par...

if you want some good practice, go out and 2 ball scramble with yourself but play the worst ball....

if anything, it makes you make lots of putts....