PDA

View Full Version : Phil Mickelson

coach
04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I have a weird feeling he isnt the man he plays. I have heard rumors long before the tiger story came out that he slept around and he lso lost a bet to a man playing golf and owed him over 500,00 and would not pay up. Now this story came out.

http://beta.deadspin.com/5515170/how-did-that-false-amy-mickelson+michael-jordan-rumor-start-anyway

themsu97
04-13-2010, 08:14 AM
of course this is going to come out... whether it is true or not...
everybody's hero Tiger has fallen from grace... Phil climbed the ladder and won the Master's and the heart touching story of how he has stood by his wife in all this comes around so there is no way that Phil can be better than Tiger so we have to knock him down as well

pirate4state
04-13-2010, 08:57 AM
LOL amazing!

crzyjournalist03
04-13-2010, 09:17 AM
but the guy on the fantasy football message board who originally posted it has a friend who had an anonymous source who knew what ESPN was going to publish three years ago.

I bet that the only reason it hasn't come out in those three years is because that guy on the fantasy football site scooped ESPN, so they didn't have any reason to go forward with it anymore.

eagles_victory
04-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
but the guy on the fantasy football message board who originally posted it has a friend who had an anonymous source who knew what ESPN was going to publish three years ago.

I bet that the only reason it hasn't come out in those three years is because that guy on the fantasy football site scooped ESPN, so they didn't have any reason to go forward with it anymore. lol am i detecting sarcasm crzy?

coach
04-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
of course this is going to come out... whether it is true or not...
everybody's hero Tiger has fallen from grace... Phil climbed the ladder and won the Master's and the heart touching story of how he has stood by his wife in all this comes around so there is no way that Phil can be better than Tiger so we have to knock him down as well

i love phil and it looks like hes a great guy but i have heard that he has slept around and is a bad gambler for two or three years now

Maroon87
04-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Too bad that in today's society, we can't let somebody have a few moments to enjoy a significant accomplishment before we start trying to tear them down...:dispntd:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by coach
i love phil and it looks like hes a great guy but i have heard that he has slept around and is a bad gambler for two or three years now

But what sources are you hearing that from? The deadspin article's main point is to show that it is all rumor and completely unfounded.

I'm not a huge Mickelson fan, but at the same time, I have heard nothing other than rumor mongering on this.

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-13-2010, 12:22 PM
All pro golfers gamble and sleep around

Maroon87
04-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by coach

He makes no secret of the fact that he likes to gamble...I've heard him talk about it before.

pirate4state
04-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Too bad that in today's society, we can't let somebody have a few moments to enjoy a significant accomplishment before we start trying to tear them down...:dispntd: What is amazing is that today's society even cares about what is happening in these people's personal lives!

Also, it must be really rare for you guys to "stand by your wives" in their time of need. I mean, isn't that what he is suppose to do?! LMAO

AP Panther Fan
04-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What is amazing is that today's society even cares about what is happening in these people's personal lives!

Also, it must be really rare for you guys to "stand by your wives" in their time of need. I mean, isn't that what he is suppose to do?! LMAO

Very good points P4S!

I was actually rooting for the guy that came in second place - much better looking. :D

crzyjournalist03
04-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
All pro golfers gamble and sleep around

So you're saying that they're not fans of hole in ones?

NateDawg39
04-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
So you're saying that they're not fans of hole in ones? :doh:

44INAROW
04-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What is amazing is that today's society even cares about what is happening in these people's personal lives!

Amen!

coach
04-13-2010, 07:21 PM
i never said he did do this but i did say i have heard this all the time. like i said i heard he owed a man several thousand and wouldnt pay up....and i didnt make this thread to bash phil bc i have posted on here about it before. and beware if you see a website about the michael jordan and amy mickelson rumor dont click on it bc its a virus...just ask ev

Z-RO
04-13-2010, 10:13 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2198k8m.jpg