PDA

View Full Version : Who is smarter, Tiger or Big Ben?

Looking4number8
04-12-2010, 06:21 AM
I have to say Tiger.. At first I was thinking "what a looser" when Tiger was playing with the pros in the bedroom but after Big Ben gets in trouble for a 2nd time I started thinking, Tiger might have been thinking this thru. If his wife had not found out, he would not have gotten in trouble because the call girls were keeping there mouths shut for the most part. Big Ben was going to amatur night and actually probally did not do anything most of us have not done. ( I admit I dont know the facts, but charges were not pressed). He was opening himself up to a lawsuit which still might happen.

I am not saying either man was correct or moral, just saying Tiger might be smarter than I was first thinking.

LE Dad
04-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Tiger hands down. Look at Bens face plant on the motorcycle, that knock every tooth out of his head. That is not the sign of an intellegent man. Then, sex in the bathroom with a 20 yr old girl that you just met? Yeah that would be cool if he was just "Joe Nobody", but he was not, and now regardless of what happened it has put his reputation and potentially his wallet in danger.

Tiger took a few months of grief, but so far appears to have done everything he needed to do. This incident seems to be going away. I think the one girl who retained an attorney may get some "go away" cash, but I doubt we will ever know that it happened.

Plus Tiger just looks smarter.

SWMustang
04-12-2010, 08:24 AM
I think they're both dumb but Tiger was dumber. Big Ben isn't doing anything that a lot of other people his age don't do. He's not married, but he needs to realize he's a target and stay away from potential problems. Tiger was married, had at least a dozen other women and was worth 1 Billion dollars. The fact that he was jeopardizing so much money as well as his family gives him the nod as far as dumbest.

TheDOCTORdre
04-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Derek Jeter is smarter than them all

Pick6
04-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Derek Jeter is smarter than them all

A.C. Green was by far the smartest

rojosgirl
04-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Sorry guys --- but MEN are not the smartest. Not when it come to matters like this! ;)

garciap77
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Sorry guys --- but MEN are not the smartest. Not when it come to matters like this! ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BullsFan
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
04-13-2010, 07:18 PM
This is a trick question...
neither one is very wise.:nerd:

Smarts is over-rated.
Wisdom is where IT is at.:p

LE Dad
04-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Sorry guys --- but MEN are not the smartest. Not when it come to matters like this! ;) :cool: That is exactly what we want you to think.:nerd:

:D

Trashman
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't think either one of them have sense enough to pour wiz out of a boot.:rolleyes:

rojosgirl
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
:fnypost:

eagles_victory
04-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
A.C. Green was by far the smartest lol im sure the other 2 had a lot more fun.