PDA

View Full Version : Some females are just friggin mean!!!!

kaorder1999
04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Saginaw cheerleaders disciplined after giving teammates urine-tainted soda

07:53 AM CDT on Thursday, April 8, 2010
Fort Worth Star-Telegram

A handful of Saginaw High School cheerleaders have been disciplined for giving teammates sodas mixed with urine.

District officials would not specify how many students were involved but said at least two girls were given in-school suspensions and others lesser punishments. The girls will not be allowed to participate in cheerleading events through the end of the school year but can participate next school year.

A parent whose daughter drank the urine-tainted beverage said those involved should be permanently removed from the team.

"They shouldn't be allowed to represent Saginaw," said the father, who did not want to be identified to protect his daughter's identity.

District spokeswoman Kristin Courtney said Principal Ric Canterbury followed district policy and the school's cheerleading constitution in deciding the punishment.

The incident occurred during a basketball game last winter, the parent said. He said at least one cheerleader urinated into a cup and then mixed the urine into drinks bought at a nearby restaurant. Other cheerleaders encouraged her to give the tainted drinks to teammates at the game, the parent said.

When the girls drinking the sodas noticed an unusual taste, they were told that it was from a tart candy mixed into the drink, he said.

"The girls said they were just joking around," the father said. "It's not a good joke to me."

In March, the cheerleaders told others what they had done, according to the parent. Courtney said campus officials heard rumors and began investigating.

Cheerleading sponsor Lea Cochrane declined to comment, referring questions to Courtney, who would not say whether it involved the varsity or junior varsity squad.

The father said his family is not pursuing criminal charges.

"She's already been a victim once. If I go and push charges, that would make her a victim twice" by having singled her out, he said.

SintonPirateFan
04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
........."some"??????

:D

garciap77
04-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
........."some"??????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
04-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Be careful what you drink and who you are drinking with.:eek: :eek:

garciap77
04-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Be careful what you drink and who you are drinking with.:eek: :eek:

:thinking:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/christine_club_puerto11.jpg
:thinking:

jason
04-08-2010, 08:39 AM
they should be thrown in jail for assault and attempted poisoning....

kaorder1999
04-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by jason
they should be thrown in jail for assault and attempted poisoning....

got that right!!! But hey...they cant cheer for the rest of the year so I g uess thats a good enough punishment. Especially since there are SO MANY sports going on righ tnow that have cheerleaders cheering for them!!

BullsFan
04-08-2010, 08:43 AM
The only thing about pushing assault charges is that it probably hurts the victims more than it hurts the girls who did it. But I think throwing them off the squad completely is more than reasonable. Banning them from the squad for this school year is meaningless. What else is left to cheer for now?

DDBooger
04-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Thrown off the squad for good at least. Thats gross

SintonPirateFan
04-08-2010, 09:26 AM
i pictured the scene from Dumb and Dumber when they get pulled over by the cop.....

kaorder1999
04-08-2010, 09:33 AM
COP: Pull Over!!!
HARRY: No, its a Cardigan but thanks for asking!

44INAROW
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
COP: Pull Over!!!
HARRY: No, its a Cardigan but thanks for asking!

lol I just busted out laughing :D

What the girls did is GROSS.... :hand:

kaorder1999
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
lol I just busted out laughing :D

What the girls did is GROSS.... :hand:

great movie! I saw Harland Williams (the cop) at the Improv. Funny Funny dude!

Ranger Mom
04-08-2010, 09:43 AM
What sports are left....baseball and track? Do cheerleaders even cheer at those??

Those girls should be removed from the squad for the rest of their High School years. If they are seniors they should have to do some kind of extra-credit work!!!

Sadly, that gross girl is probably a hero to her peers instead of them being totally grossed out like I am.

PPSTATEBOUND
04-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm having a bad visual...:doh:

SintonPirateFan
04-08-2010, 10:01 AM
i just hope she didnt eat asparagus that day....

Roc96
04-08-2010, 10:03 AM
"Jenny, hold this cup, so it doesn't tip over."

LE Dad
04-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Have you ever made your wife mad at night and the next morning she is all smiles when she brings you your morning java?:thinking:

I'm just saying!:eek: :eek:

garciap77
04-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Have you ever made your wife mad at night and the next morning she is all smiles when she brings you your morning java?:thinking:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ccmom
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM

Your wife brings your coffee to you?? :confused:

Geez...I guess I'm not a very good wife. If I came toward my husband with a cup of hot coffee, he would be ducking for fear that I was planning to use it as a weapon! :D

SintonFan
04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
i just hope she didnt eat asparagus that day....

lol

:spitlol:

LOL!:eek:

SintonFan
04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Saginaw cheerleaders disciplined after giving teammates urine-tainted soda

07:53 AM CDT on Thursday, April 8, 2010
Fort Worth Star-Telegram

A handful of Saginaw High School cheerleaders have been disciplined for giving teammates sodas mixed with urine.

District officials would not specify how many students were involved but said at least two girls were given in-school suspensions and others lesser punishments. The girls will not be allowed to participate in cheerleading events through the end of the school year but can participate next school year.

A parent whose daughter drank the urine-tainted beverage said those involved should be permanently removed from the team.

"They shouldn't be allowed to represent Saginaw," said the father, who did not want to be identified to protect his daughter's identity.

District spokeswoman Kristin Courtney said Principal Ric Canterbury followed district policy and the school's cheerleading constitution in deciding the punishment.

The incident occurred during a basketball game last winter, the parent said. He said at least one cheerleader urinated into a cup and then mixed the urine into drinks bought at a nearby restaurant. Other cheerleaders encouraged her to give the tainted drinks to teammates at the game, the parent said.

When the girls drinking the sodas noticed an unusual taste, they were told that it was from a tart candy mixed into the drink, he said.

"The girls said they were just joking around," the father said. "It's not a good joke to me."

In March, the cheerleaders told others what they had done, according to the parent. Courtney said campus officials heard rumors and began investigating.

Cheerleading sponsor Lea Cochrane declined to comment, referring questions to Courtney, who would not say whether it involved the varsity or junior varsity squad.

The father said his family is not pursuing criminal charges.

"She's already been a victim once. If I go and push charges, that would make her a victim twice" by having singled her out, he said.

I remember someone doing that to a schoolmate back around '88. Thought it was funny back then.

44INAROW
04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I remember someone doing that to a schoolmate back around '88. Thought it was funny back then.
I am willing to bet age and maturity have changed you thoughts ;)

SintonFan
04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am willing to bet age and maturity have changed you thoughts ;)

maybe :D

Pawdaddy
04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
The only thing about pushing assault charges is that it probably hurts the victims more than it hurts the girls who did it. But I think throwing them off the squad completely is more than reasonable. Banning them from the squad for this school year is meaningless. What else is left to cheer for now?

Not so. I know a kid, right now, facing Assault Causing Bodily Injury for spitting in his teachers glass of water. With herpes, aids, crabs.......it just is not like the old days!

SintonFan
04-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Not so. I know a kid, right now, facing Assault Causing Bodily Injury for spitting in his teachers glass of water. With herpes, aids, crabs.......it just is not like the old days!

I know, back then you only had VD, herpes, gonorrhea and other shtuff... :doh:

Keith7
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/pee.gif
http://www.heavenlygiftsrus.com/FF209%20glass%20of%20lemonade%20candle.jpg

SintonPirateFan
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM

ok if that teacher gets crabs because some kid spit in their drink, i will pay you $1000.

LE Dad
04-08-2010, 12:15 PM
ok if that teacher gets crabs because some kid spit in their drink, i will pay you $1000. I was thinking same thing. It would make a good excuse though.

"honest honey, somebody must have spit in my *#!# n drink":D

garciap77
04-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/pee.gif
http://www.heavenlygiftsrus.com/FF209%20glass%20of%20lemonade%20candle.jpg

garciap77
04-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Your wife brings your coffee to you?? :confused:

Geez...I guess I'm not a very good wife. If I came toward my husband with a cup of hot coffee, he would be ducking for fear that I was planning to use it as a weapon! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BullsFan
04-08-2010, 01:02 PM

I don't mean the perpetrators wouldn't be punished. I mean the victims would be publicly victimized and made fun of, not just by friends of the perps, who would probably viciously retaliate, but also by all the other kids who would never let it go. The victims' best hope in this case is that the whole thing dies down quietly. It's the way things go at high school.

BullsFan
04-08-2010, 01:03 PM
ok if that teacher gets crabs because some kid spit in their drink, i will pay you $1000.

:spitlol:

That actually did make me laugh out loud. Or at least snicker just a little bit. :D

LE Dad
04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
I don't mean the perpetrators wouldn't be punished. I mean the victims would be publicly victimized and made fun of, not just by friends of the perps, who would probably viciously retaliate, but also by all the other kids who would never let it go. The victims' best hope in this case is that the whole thing dies down quietly. It's the way things go at high school. Things like this never die they just become part of "Do you remember that time at band camp when..." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BullsFan
04-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Things like this never die they just become part of "Do you remember that time at band camp when..." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're exactly right. But least said, soonest mended. It won't ever be perfect, but at least it will die down somewhat. And the sooner the better for the victims.

stangGirl2007
04-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Eeekk... I am so very glad I had a water bottle of my own at cheer camp :eek:

DU_stud04
04-08-2010, 03:49 PM
saginasty...sadly it doesn't surprise me.