PDA

View Full Version : Airlines Getting "Grabby" ?

Bullaholic
04-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Looks like some airlines are taking extra charges to the limit. Heck, who wouldn't empty their wallet, or max their creditcard to use the bathroom while in mid-air in an emergency? :D

Personally, I would like to see them add noxious odor, smoke-detector type alarms consisting of red flashing lights and sirens on each seatback. This would be a parallel preventitive measure much like adding urine-sensitive blue dyes to swimming pools. :D

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/04/07/ryanair.lavatory.fee/index.html?hpt=T2

SintonPirateFan
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
i thought this was gonna be an article about inappropriate flight attendants. :(

BullsFan
04-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I have a friend whose family is from England, and in her grandmother's HOME there are pay toilets and pay phones. That's the way the utility company installed them. It's the same house the family has lived in since her mother was a girl, and things probably aren't that way now, but still...when she told me I was shocked!

Z-RO
04-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
i thought this was gonna be an article about inappropriate flight attendants. :(

lol so did I

Bullaholic
04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan

I gotta have some kind of bait---the political lure is about to be reigned in by the proprietor, I fear, due to "overuse".....:D

LE Dad
04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I gotta have some kind of bait---the political lure is about to be reigned in by the proprietor, I fear, due to "overuse".....:D Political threads:confused: :confused:

Where?:eek: :eek: