PDA

View Full Version : Bellville/Navasota?

Chris Hart
10-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Anybody have a score for this fine match-up?

BrahmaMom
10-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Just got an update, it was 21-7 w/ Bellville leading at half, in the 4th Bellville is ahead 35-7. My reporter, very good at reading people and knowledgeable about football, says the Rattlers look demoralized. Jabow has had a good game, Runnels has run a lot, the TD for Navasota was on a kickoff return, I think. Smith hasn't done alot, obviously, sounds like their QB has had an off night. Our D has stepped up in a big way tonight, thanks guys. The Bellville side is packed as predicted and the crowd sounds wild. Wish I was there, thank God for cell phones. Thanks 22 for your update, too. Love those Brahmas!

Chris Hart
10-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Way to go Brahmas! Congrats on the big win! :)

BrahmaMom
10-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Latest: game over, 35-14 with Bellville subs in the fourth quarter at the end. Sounds like Goeke may have gotten hurt, not sure, but had a great night at receiver, along with Sanders, Runnels, Jabow. Buenger ran the ball some, too. Sounds like Bellville dominated. Way to go Brahmas!

pn_pimp03
10-17-2003, 10:28 PM
congrats bellville...i thought navasota could beat yall at the snakepit but good job...good luck in the rest of district play...see u in the playoffs