PDA

View Full Version : Personal Observation

44INAROW
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Just an observation.. Have you noticed certain people/poster(s) are negative about 99% of the time? Must be a sad life to live, being so negative:doh: That and being an authority on everything :rolleyes: That's my thought for the day :p

ronwx5x
04-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Just an observation.. Have you noticed certain people/poster(s) are negative about 99% of the time? Must be a sad life to live, being so negative:doh: That and being an authority on everything :rolleyes: That's my thought for the day :p

This smacks of rumor mongering. You will have to name names!:D

LE Dad
04-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Just an observation.. Have you noticed certain people/poster(s) are negative about 99% of the time? Must be a sad life to live, being so negative:doh: That and being an authority on everything :rolleyes: That's my thought for the day :p Yes...but Keith7 has seen the way to the emotionicon. :D

If more poster would follow his lead the board would be a better place.:clap: :clap:

Way to go Keith. :thumbsup:

Keith7
04-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Yes...but Keith7 has seen the way to the emotionicon. :D

If more poster would follow his lead the board would be a better place.:clap: :clap:

:confused: :confused:

Reds fan
04-05-2010, 05:30 PM

And just where is the sports theme in this post? :D :taunt:

AP Panther Fan
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM

Don't be talking about me while I'm not reading!

1) yes, it is sad at times

2) some of us can't help it if we are an authority on all subjects.

:taunt: :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-05-2010, 05:59 PM

So how often are you negative? Is this post demonstrative of your 99% of the time negativity? Just curious. Want a hug?

Ranger Mom
04-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
So how often are you negative? Is this post demonstrative of your 99% of the time negativity? Just curious. Want a hug?

I hardly ever hear her being negative. I thought of a few others when I read this post though.

Strangely enough, you weren't one of them!!:p :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I hardly ever hear her being negative. I thought of a few others when I read this post though.

Strangely enough, you weren't one of them!!:p :p

When you think of me, it's probably with lustful imaginations I'm sure.

44INAROW
04-05-2010, 06:44 PM

I wasnt' even thinking of you, but .............:eek:;)

44INAROW
04-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Don't be talking about me while I'm not reading!

1) yes, it is sad at times

2) some of us can't help it if we are an authority on all subjects.

:taunt: :D

nice move APPF :)

Green Bling
04-05-2010, 06:57 PM
When you think of me, it's probably with lustful imaginations I'm sure.
I think the crying babies pretty much took care of that! :D :D Sorry, BBDE, I just couldn't help myself!! 44, is that negative? Again, apologies, all!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
I think the crying babies pretty much took care of that! :D :D Sorry, BBDE, I just couldn't help myself!! 44, is that negative? Again, apologies, all!!

I personally believe that the crying babies were hilarious. It was even fun to look up the pictures. I laughed and laughed at the images of children that were so emotionally vulnerable and in such distress.

Sweetwater Red
04-05-2010, 07:12 PM
I personally believe that the crying babies were hilarious. It was even fun to look up the pictures. I laughed and laughed at the images of children that were so emotionally vulnerable and in such distress.

Classic. :clap:

Green Bling
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM
My own boys didn't do a lot of inconsolable crying, but I have a granddaughter that did, and that wasn't funny on any level. Guess that's the emotion with which I view the crying babies. Otherwise I'd probably laugh, too. AND for some reason I just can't resist the urge to razz you!! I'll try to be a better person!!:D :D :D

garciap77
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Yes...but Keith7 has seen the way to the emotionicon. :D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky086.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

LE Dad
04-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky086.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) :evilgrin:

SintonPirateFan
04-06-2010, 08:29 AM

did the first 4 words of this post make anybody else picture Miss South Carolina? no? ....no, me either....

Farmersfan
04-06-2010, 08:48 AM

I totally agree!
And the only thing worst than a negative person is a JUDGEMENTAL person!
:D :D

Ranger Mom
04-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I totally agree!
And the only thing worst than a negative person is a JUDGEMENTAL person!
:D :D

I don't know......At least judgmental people are normally positive....(positive they are right!!):D :D

Personally....I cannot stand to be around a "gloom and doom" person for too long!! Internet persona doesn't bother me, but to have to be around that kind of person in "real life"....stinks!!!!

BTW...you misspelled "judgmental".....;) :kiss:

ccmom
04-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't know......At least judgmental people are normally positive....(positive they are right!!):D :D

Personally....I cannot stand to be around a "gloom and doom" person for too long!! Internet persona doesn't bother me, but to have to be around that kind of person in "real life"....stinks!!!!

BTW...you misspelled "judgmental".....;) :kiss:

Spelling and grammar snobs are the WORST!! ;) :D

Ranger Mom
04-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Spelling and grammar snobs are the WORST!! ;) :D

LOL!! Thank goodness for spell check!!:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Classic. :clap:

http://www.blogcdn.com/ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/media/2008/11/crying-work-dammit.jpg

rojosgirl
04-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Y'all lost me! :confused:

garciap77
04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/media/2008/11/crying-work-dammit.jpg

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/big/big-smiley-005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/free-big-smiley.php)

44INAROW
04-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Y'all lost me! :confused:
I live half my life like that ;)

TheDOCTORdre
04-06-2010, 05:34 PM

I dont agree with you often but I do here, I have always thought a great internet show would be "Kids Crying" a show based on making kids cry