PDA

View Full Version : tiger woods - masters press conference

jason
04-05-2010, 01:38 PM
anybody else watch it?

seemed genuine and ready to play...

he'll be on the first page come the back nine sunday...

44INAROW
04-05-2010, 01:49 PM
I agree - I listened as much as I could here at the office. Now I hope they let him play and quit all the speculating..

PPSTATEBOUND
04-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by jason
anybody else watch it?

LOL first page....That will be one that sees the trash can before it feels the warmth of the sun.

95mustang
04-05-2010, 02:32 PM
anybody else watch it?

I thought he handled himself pretty well. I really like how he is trying to keep the private details private. I think more people should do this. As for him ready to play I can also see that. I just hope he comes out and contends and finishes 2nd. I have another favorite that I would like to see pull out the victory this weekend.

Green Bling
04-05-2010, 04:54 PM
anybody else watch it?

Yes, I watched it and thought he sounded more genuine than I expected.
He MIGHT make it to the first page of the leaderboard, but he doesn't always play well after a long absence. He didn't play well during this morning's practice round with his friends Fred Couples and Jim Furyk. I realize that's not the same as the real deal on Thursday. I just hope the announcers interviewing the other players will let them talk about their own games and not just answer questions about Tiger. Hopefully, after this week we can just move on and just play GOLF!!

Green Bling
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I thought he handled himself pretty well. I really like how he is trying to keep the private details private. I think more people should do this. As for him ready to play I can also see that. I just hope he comes out and contends and finishes 2nd. I have another favorite that I would like to see pull out the victory this weekend.
Who's your favorite?

95mustang
04-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Chad Campbell. He was a fellow Andrews Mustang but 2 years ahead of me with his wife being a year behind me.He comes from a great family.

jason
04-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Chad Campbell. He was a fellow Andrews Mustang but 2 years ahead of me with his wife being a year behind me.He comes from a great family. i know chad's sisters' husband...

he is the drummer in a band that im friends with...

95mustang
04-06-2010, 10:40 AM
i know chad's sisters' husband...

he is the drummer in a band that im friends with...

That is interesting. My cousin plays the drums for Chad's wife Amy. I am not trying to start a better than you contest either, just interesting how small the world can actually be.

jason
04-06-2010, 10:43 AM
That is interesting. My cousin plays the drums for Chad's wife Amy. I am not trying to start a better than you contest either, just interesting how small the world can actually be.

www.amosmosesband.com

Pick6
04-06-2010, 10:54 AM
www.amosmosesband.com

They are playing in Tioga in the near future.

jason
04-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
They are playing in Tioga in the near future. you should go check them out - they're really good...

the private event on oct 16 they are playing is my wedding...

Pick6
04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
you should go check them out - they're really good...

the private event on oct 16 they are playing is my wedding...

This is a private event also. They are playing for my boss's daughter's wedding reception

jason
04-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
This is a private event also. They are playing for my boss's daughter's wedding reception cool - you should look forward to it, they know how to entertain a crowd...

TheDOCTORdre
04-06-2010, 06:07 PM
so do you have Tiger winning it Jason?

Green Bling
04-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Chad Campbell. He was a fellow Andrews Mustang but 2 years ahead of me with his wife being a year behind me.He comes from a great family.
Oh, I like him, too!! We have some good Texas boys playing now and some guys that had the good sense to have themselves transplanted in the LSS!!