PDA

View Full Version : NCAA March Madness

themsu97
04-05-2010, 09:14 AM
have any of you been listening to talk radio lately?
have as many of the ones you been listening too whine as much as the ones I am listening to?
this is precisely why Football will not go to a playoff system. Big Schools drive the money wagon...
all I hear is how since Butler is there that the mid majors are ruining it and the best team(s) are not there...

I guess what I am really saying is I hate listening to people who are hypocritical...
They want a playoff system but if #1 Alabama gets upset by #16 Utah in the first round and Utah plays TCU for the championship they would be yelling that they were not the best two teams...

AAAAAAAUUUURRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

themsu97
04-05-2010, 09:17 AM
but I would like to add that I love the fact that Butler is playing for the national title...
it just goes to show why the NCAA does not want a playoff for football because the power conferences do not want to lose that money... and they know in a playoff system that this is a huge possibility...

I love Duke, but would love to see Butler win it all

DUKE22
04-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
but I would like to add that I love the fact that Butler is playing for the national title...
it just goes to show why the NCAA does not want a playoff for football because the power conferences do not want to lose that money... and they know in a playoff system that this is a huge possibility...

I love Duke, but would love to see Butler win it all LOL then you dont love DUKE. I love them and I hope they win by 30. I am not saying I am the only Duke fan but I could care less about what a great thing it would be for Butler to win. For me a great thing is the game being over by halftime and Duke getting the 4th Title.

LE Dad
04-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Gotta go for the underdog. Come on Butler.:clap: :clap:

sooner4life
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
LOL then you dont love DUKE. I love them and I hope they win by 30. I am not saying I am the only Duke fan but I could care less about what a great thing it would be for Butler to win. For me a great thing is the game being over by halftime and Duke getting the 4th Title.

I agree one hundred percent!! Personally, when it comes to CBB, I'm a Tarheel, but the point remains the same. I don't care who they're playing, win by 1, or win by 100, I want my team to win!