PDA

View Full Version : I Broke a Rule again Today.

Phil C
04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
I went by the Sinton High School and got out on the inside edge of school property and prayed. I prayed for the safety and welfare of our students and staff. I not only did it for Sinton but for the rest of the country and world. And it was on Good Friday of all days to break the law. Also I am unpentant and not sorry. I plan to do it again when the new school year starts if I am not stopped.

I am a menace to society.

BullsFan
04-02-2010, 10:45 AM
It's great that you did that!! But it's not against the law to pray at school. I do it every single day. It's against the law to direct the student body in a group prayer during the school day or at a sporting event. We have a moment of silence every morning though, and every student can pray if they so desire. Goodness knows we all need it!!

And if you want to join in a wonderful service, go to the Meet You at the Pole event at your local school. We have quite a turnout at our campus every year. The kids sing praise songs and read scripture and it always ends with prayer. Awesome!

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
It's great that you did that!! But it's not against the law to pray at school. I do it every single day. It's against the law to direct the student body in a group prayer during the school day or at a sporting event. We have a moment of silence every morning though, and every student can pray if they so desire. Goodness knows we all need it!!

And if you want to join in a wonderful service, go to the Meet You at the Pole event at your local school. We have quite a turnout at our campus every year. The kids sing praise songs and read scripture and it always ends with prayer. Awesome!

I think Phil was saying he broke the law because he isn't supposed to be within a 100ft of a school.

garciap77
04-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I think Phil was saying he broke the law because he isn't supposed to be within a 100ft of a school.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MUSTANG69
04-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I went by the Sinton High School and got out on the inside edge of school property and prayed. I prayed for the safety and welfare of our students and staff. I not only did it for Sinton but for the rest of the country and world. And it was on Good Friday of all days to break the law. Also I am unpentant and not sorry. I plan to do it again when the new school year starts if I am not stopped.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm joking, keep it up Phil, I admire your works.

BwdLion73
04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

:) :D

Charlie47
04-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Way to go Phil. I'm proud of you and wish I had done it too.:clap:

Green Bling
04-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm glad we can count on you, Phil!!

zebrablue2
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM

as i have said before PHIL C ---- YOU THE MAN -- and i got your back!!

NateDawg39
04-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Phil how dare you attempt to break a rule!! I will have the proper authorities sent to your home to arrest you!! :mad: :mad:

:D JK, you the man Phil!

lulu
04-02-2010, 03:54 PM

Well we will just call you Dennis the Menace and more power to you.;)

Phil C
04-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Well we will just call you Dennis the Menace and more power to you.;)

Actually it wasn't the first time. My birthday in 2006.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46283&highlight=prayed

Footballhudini
04-03-2010, 03:02 AM
i am offended

skins4life
04-03-2010, 09:55 PM

:thumbsup: Keep it up Phil

LE Dad
04-03-2010, 10:16 PM
:clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
04-06-2010, 06:14 PM
It has been said that as long as there are tests, there will always be prayer in school