PDA

View Full Version : Bellville ROLL CALL!!!....give those shout outs!!!

Brahmas20bro
12-13-2002, 01:36 PM
First let me say this not being arrogant just having some fun and supporting my boys. SO this how it goes everyone, just post your shout outs to the team, that one player, or the coaches...but in general that Whole team is the worth a Shout out SO...GOOD LUCK>>>>EVERYONE...but he i go....

First shout out to my Little no younger naw chill brother TIM GOBERT...I never thought you would become a part of a Football family as you have.. Great player must have gotten it from me chasing you when you was smaller...now i am smaller...dang...times are changing...but Hit the hole hard, encourage ya team and Kill on Defense..iight...very proud of you little bro...

TO MADball...Sup Stick, you better juke, slide and catch on Saturday...you got MAD talent dude fo sho....

Bueger....Dang...you got an arm out of this world...keep that up..say when get chance can you show me how to throw the rock, i'd ask Tim but ...secert(that is why you the QB not him...have seen him throw...LOL kidding)

Ja bro...Off the chain...you remind me of a jack rabbit mane you take off like the greaselighting ride at Astroworld...keep dat up...

Jeff Mc...Hey dude...great containment on defense...and on rock running...say got a hell of a heart...your talent is not unnotice iight...

Goeke...I hope spelled that right..."you doing the most" as we say on the Nuf side of Houston...got the hands, the foot, and the speed..dude remind of me..then i woke up ...kidding keep it up..

Iight last one ...Shout of to two of my young G's

AK and Cuzin Louie....AK..."hands" is what i call cause you step when you got to mane...great job...Louie mane what can't ya do dude, defense you bring dat hat...Running the ball you off the chain...great job and tell quinton..I am ready to fight when ever...LOL...iight mane out

(shouts to Wes, Robbie, Garrett, JR Ford and Grebe...good job ( dont know you guys that well but you guys are hella players as is the whole team...great games...keep it up

ok Out and Hey Big shout out to THE COACHES; Heck of job (i was tired of hell) stay on them and lets get this state title...ok..

MR. Stecks....LOVE THAT STORE...Get'em Casey...U go girl...

<small>[ December 13, 2002, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Brahmas20bro ]</small>

jhall
12-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Good Lucks Guys. Stay focused and positive. Let's go Brahmas take State. Also wish the best to Bandera. I would like to give a shout out to...
BELLVILLE BRAHMAS FOOTBALL ROSTER

76 Cavazos, Abel OT/DL Sr.
11 Dornon, Garrett RB/LB Sr.
82 Falke, Trevor TE/DE Sr.
41 Fitzsimon, Patrick WR/LB Sr.
18 Ford, J.R. TE/LB Sr.
20 Gobert, Tim RB/DE Sr.
22 Grebe, Reese QB/DB Sr.
8 Guerin, Brett WR/DB Sr.
27 Harrison, A. K. WR/DB Sr.
54 Holloway, Tye G/DL Sr.
3 Jackson, Josh RB/DB Sr.
52 Janicek, Jacob C/DL Sr.
56 Jones, Wesley G/DE Sr.
1 McFarland, Jeffery RB/DB Sr.
32 Nicholas, Sam QB/LB Sr.
74 Taylor, Stephen OT/DL Sr.
25 Benjamin, Kortland RB/DB So.
6 Bryant, Josh RB/CB So.
42 Harrison, John RB/LB So.
30 Nunn, Kendrick RB/LB So.
55 Peschel, Chris C/DE So.
60 Rodiek, Dylan G/DE So.
10 Sanders, Emmanuel WR/DB So.
84 Blair, Roger TE/LB Jr.
50 Blazek, Jeffery C/DE Jr.
2 Buenger, Jess QB Jr.
2 Buenger, Jess QB/DB Jr.
35 Evans, Robbie RB/DL Jr.
77 Franks, Brian OT/DL Jr.
14 Goeke, Brandt WR/DB/K Jr.
7 Grell, Kolbe WR/LB Jr.
36 Henry, Anthony RB/DL Jr.
44 Hugo, Keith WR/DE Jr.
63 Hurtig, Reese G/DL Jr.
23 Kiecke, Chase WR/DB Jr.
45 Larson, Neal WR/DB Jr.
40 Laughter, Cole WR/LB Jr.
78 Mikeska, Jessie OT/DL Jr.
43 Millstid, Franklin TE/LB Jr.
28 Runnels, Harold RB/LB Jr.
73 Salinas, Danny OT/DL Jr.
21 Sandman, Keegan QB/DB Jr.
75 Schneider, Travis OT/DE Jr.
12 Skelton, Grady WR/DB Jr.
66 Supak, Robert G/DE Jr.
34 Ward, Zack RB/DL Jr.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Brahmas20bro
12-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Jhall is just to Jazzy for me...how about a big shout out to Mr. (FAMOUS) Hall and Mrs. Hall...Great supporters...GREAT....I would also like to send a BIG BULL shout out to BANDERA...Good Luck...and that team posting Jhall is off the chain...Go head..go head...Go Bulls Go...you all are winners...(that sounded like my 3rd grade teacher) wink ....ok...(P.S. a C-Dale shout out to the family of all the players...(go big Krystal and Piece(brian..) to D (that is our Dad...got love him)....ok out

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW&gt;&gt;&gt;GO HEAD&gt;&gt;GET BULLS

"What happens when you corner a Bulldawg, they coming out fighting...
Corner a Brahmas and you get Trampled...".... :mad: :mad: :mad:

<small>[ December 13, 2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Brahmas20bro ]</small>

jhall
12-13-2002, 03:49 PM
Check your pm, please sir

wink

Brahmas20bro
12-13-2002, 03:59 PM
Check yours...i returned the favor....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReat!....

Go bulls go...