PDA

View Full Version : beautiful time in n. texas

loco toro
03-29-2010, 08:42 PM
driving across lake bridgeport going home and everything is blooming and the lake is full and the sun is shining, also to boot one of the nicest golf courses in n texas (runaway bay), i love this time of year.

im sorry nate dawg your so bitter, bridgeport is one of the nicest dump grounds ive ever seen:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CenTexSports
03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
If you want to see thousands of acres of blue bonnets then drive south of Weatherford toward Cleburne once they come out. It is amazing.

NateDawg39
03-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by loco toro
driving across lake bridgeport going home and everything is blooming and the lake is full and the sun is shining, also to boot one of the nicest golf courses in n texas (runaway bay), i love this time of year.

im sorry nate dawg your so bitter, bridgeport is one of the nicest dump grounds ive ever seen:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You must come from a pretty nasty stomping ground ;)

Ranger Mom
03-29-2010, 11:40 PM
I would probably think it's beautiful simply because he said the word "lake" in his description!

We don't see much water here in my part of the world!!:D

95mustang
03-30-2010, 08:34 AM
I don't think its just in North Texas. There are lakes, streams, and rivers all over this great state that are full and looking great. With the recent rain we have seen there will be a beautiful crop of Native Texas flowers blooming and some very green golf courses to spend my weekends on. :)

BullsFan
03-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
You must come from a pretty nasty stomping ground ;)

Here lately our stomping ground is wherever we play the Eagles. ;) :D

NateDawg39
03-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Here lately our stomping ground is wherever we play the Eagles. ;) :D :(

Bullaholic
03-30-2010, 09:35 AM
:(

Hey--Don't frown, Nate---you had 6 seasons of past glory while the Bulls reloaded....:D

NateDawg39
03-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hey--Don't frown, Nate---you had 6 seasons of past glory while the Bulls reloaded....:D We carry a 6 shooter...the Bulls hopefully only carry a double barrel :D

Bullaholic
03-30-2010, 09:44 AM
We carry a 6 shooter...the Bulls hopefully only carry a double barrel :D

The Bulls pack a mini-gun....:D

BullsFan
03-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Hey--Don't frown, Nate---you had 6 seasons of past glory while the Bulls reloaded....:D

The Eagles had my entire childhood/young-adulthood and MOST of my adulthood to enjoy the glory. It's our turn now!!

(And besides, people who compare my beloved 'burg to a toxic dump deserve whatever good-natured teasing comes their way...just sayin'! lol)

BullsFan
03-30-2010, 10:41 AM
The Bulls pack a mini-gun....:D

And what, may I ask, is a mini-gun...and why is it better than a double barrel?

(I think the gun analogies are losing me...)

Bullaholic
03-30-2010, 10:46 AM
And what, may I ask, is a mini-gun...and why is it better than a double barrel?

(I think the gun analogies are losing me...)

The minigun is an awesome weapon, BullsFan---but I think the Bulls will have enough firepower to shoot those Eagles down for a few years to come....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minigun

NateDawg39
03-30-2010, 12:47 PM
The Eagles had my entire childhood/young-adulthood and MOST of my adulthood to enjoy the glory. It's our turn now!!

(And besides, people who compare my beloved 'burg to a toxic dump deserve whatever good-natured teasing comes their way...just sayin'! lol) Hey I can take the teasing...I just view it as pay back for my entire life of having the Bulls as an easy win ;)