PDA

View Full Version : If it aint broke, don't fix it

turbostud
03-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Why is it every year when MarchMadness rolls around, everyone gives their opinion on what would make the tourny better? From re-seeding the Final Four to expanding the tourny, every year its the same thing. Just shut up and enjoy it, and please leave it alone.

LE Dad
03-29-2010, 06:46 PM
It is usually the fans from the 66th thru 70th teams that feel their team was overlooked and that they "really" had a shot to be the first 16th seed to win it all.:doh:

zebrablue2
03-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Why is it every year when MarchMadness rolls around, everyone gives their opinion on what would make the tourny better? From re-seeding the Final Four to expanding the tourny, every year its the same thing. Just shut up and enjoy it, and please leave it alone.

:clap:

WOS87
03-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
It is usually the fans from the 66th thru 70th teams that feel their team was overlooked and that they "really" had a shot to be the first 16th seed to win it all.:doh:

If Mississippi State or Rhode Island had actually won their conference tournaments there is no way either would have been a 16th seed and both would have easily steamrolled any of the four/five 16 seeds.

Given that, I think the NCAA Basketball setup is exponentially MUCH better than the respective Football setup in regards to naming a National Champ

LE Dad
03-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
If Mississippi State or Rhode Island had actually won their conference tournaments there is no way either would have been a 16th seed and both would have easily steamrolled any of the four/five 16 seeds.

Given that, I think the NCAA Basketball setup is exponentially MUCH better than the respective Football setup in regards to naming a National Champ True either of those teams could have competed with the other lower seeds, but I don't think either of them would make a deep run into the elite 8 and until that happens I think you need to leave it as is.