PDA

View Full Version : I finally find the time...

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 08:01 PM
to sit down and play on the computer and no one is talking...to me anyway!:(

I am having to resort to learning about "Panburger Partner" on facebook!!

ccmom
03-26-2010, 09:21 PM
What the heck is that? :confused:

SintonFan
03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

If I finally get a facebook page would you be my friend?:)

STANG RED
03-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
If I finally get a facebook page would you be my friend?:)

I finally got one a couple days ago, and already have about 40 friends. I'm talking to people I havent seen or talked to in 30 years or more. Wish I had done it years ago now.

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Well then search for me on there!!!!

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
What the heck is that? :confused:

I guess a generic form of hamburger helper

SintonFan
03-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Well then search for me on there!!!!

You didn't answer the question.:( :doh:

ccmom
03-27-2010, 09:09 AM
I guess a generic form of hamburger helper I must have been really sleepy when I asked that question last night. I should have been able to figure that one out....duh!

R1Editor
03-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Okay now that really hurts! Lol

Ranger Mom
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You didn't answer the question.:( :doh:

Yes, I will!! I found Stang Red, but I can't remember your last name.

When I put in your first name, it brought up TONS of people for me to go through!!!

AP Panther Fan
03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I finally got one a couple days ago, and already have about 40 friends. I'm talking to people I havent seen or talked to in 30 years or more. Wish I had done it years ago now.

Just be careful. Last week on the news there was a lady that frequently posts on her facebook page. She posted that she was headed out to a concert and one of her facebook "friends" broke into her house and stole everything while she was out!:eek:

She said it was an acquaintance from high school that she had not seen in about 15 years.

LE Dad
03-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Just be careful. Last week on the news there was a lady that frequently posts on her facebook page. She posted that she was headed out to a concert and one of her facebook "friends" broke into her house and stole everything while she was out!:eek:

She said it was an acquaintance from high school that she had not seen in about 15 years. This seems to be happening more often with twitter and other social networking sites. Guess you need to watch what you post, and who you let know where you live. :thinking:

Keith7
03-29-2010, 12:56 PM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
03-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

She said it was an acquaintance from high school that she had not seen in about 15 years.

I think it's just crazy to give THAT much information out like that. I never say that I am going somewhere...just maybe post, after the fact, that I was there.

When my granddaughter got bit, I didn't post anything about it on facebook until I got back home from Lubbock. This was the only place I asked for prayer requests and let it be known that I was going to Lubbock.