PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo......

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 06:59 PM
it has been SO SLOW here lately!!

Am I the only one watching American Idol this season??

NateDawg39
03-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Yes you are ;)

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yes you are ;)

Bummer!!

I have no one to discuss it with this season!!!:(

WOS87
03-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Does anyone have Bowersox NOT winning? There've been many seasons in the past where the obvious early fav was knocked out.

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Does anyone have Bowersox NOT winning? There've been many seasons in the past where the obvious early fav was knocked out.

She is hands down my favorite.

I like Casey too, but I think I could turn sound down and just look at him and I would like him just as much...haha!!:p

eagles_victory
03-26-2010, 07:13 PM
All about Bowersox

BullsFan
03-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Bowersox is clearly the most talented, and I think that talent combined with her quirkiness and unique appearance means she will either go far in the industry or be a flaming disaster a la Tayler Hicks.

Casey James is also very talented, and has the hotness factor as well. I think he might be more marketable.

I'd be happy with either one of them.

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Siobhan is way up there in the rankings too. There is just something about her that grates on my nerves.

I don't mine quirkiness....but she is just downright WEIRD, IMO!!:)

BwdLion73
03-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Big Mike is starting to bug me with the same story line each week. I like him OK but am beginning to feel a fakeness about him.
The Bowersox girl is also my favorite but a couple of weeks ago I was wondering if she would hold together health wise. I hate to say it but she reminded me of someone coming down off a serious drug addiction.
The girl voted off this week should have been gone weeks ago and the Scott girl should still be on. There ya go!;)

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Big Mike is starting to bug me with the same story line each week. I like him OK but am beginning to feel a fakeness about him.
The Bowersox girl is also my favorite but a couple of weeks ago I was wondering if she would hold together health wise. I hate to say it but she reminded me of someone coming down off a serious drug addiction.
The girl voted off this week should have been gone weeks ago and the Scott girl should still be on. There ya go!;)

So evidently Natedawg is wrong and I am NOT the only one watching it......YES!!!!!

I liked Big Mike at first....but he seems to get more arrogant each week....me and arrogance don't gel too well!

As far as Crystal goes....I have a coworker with diabetes and when she has a sugar low...she reminds me how Crystal was acting. I had to rush her to the hospital one time...scary stuff!!

My husband likes DiDi....she has an unusual voice. I like her, but still have a few I like better.

As usual.....I have a soft spot for the younger ones.

BwdLion73
03-26-2010, 08:22 PM
I warch it if I can DVR it or at least pause it for 45 minutes or so. If I can run thru the BS its interesting. Every year when it starts I tell myself...I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my nights on this! LOL

Ranger Mom
03-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I warch it if I can DVR it or at least pause it for 45 minutes or so. If I can run thru the BS its interesting. Every year when it starts I tell myself...I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my nights on this! LOL

I am a huge fan of AI...always have been, but I DVR it also, so therefore, I never vote.

Thank goodness that I was able to fast forward through Miley Cyrus and the other people singing Wednesday....I don't think any of them could have made it out of Hollywood week....if that far!!

eagleqb_14
03-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
it has been SO SLOW here lately!!

Am I the only one watching American Idol this season?? i hate it now.

Txbroadcaster
03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am a huge fan of AI...always have been, but I DVR it also, so therefore, I never vote.

Thank goodness that I was able to fast forward through Miley Cyrus and the other people singing Wednesday....I don't think any of them could have made it out of Hollywood week....if that far!!

Cyrus actually sang well and it was good song and I am no a fan of her music

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I like Siobhan, she's hot in a creepy girl kinda way.