PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Breakfast...

Bullaholic
03-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I have never been a fan of sweet things for breakfast like cinnamon rolls or pancakes covered in syrup....Give me a plate of juevos rancheros or a Spanish omlette for my breakfast any day.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/juevos.jpg

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I have never been a fan of sweet things for breakfast like cinnamon rolls or pancakes covered in syrup....Give me a plate of juevos rancheros or a Spanish omlette for my breakfast any day.

LOL...I want both ... the omelette with a side order of pancakes. Geez, now you have gone and made me hungry!:mad: ;)

MUSTANG69
03-25-2010, 11:00 AM
I'll take a plate of migas anyday before I eat pancakes.:D

STANG RED
03-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm with ya Bull. I like to scramble eggs with chopped jalapenos, chorizo, and onions. Makes great breakfast burritos.
I like pancakes just fine, but almost never eat them. Not a healthy breakfast at all, and I'm usually starving just a couple hours after having pancakes.

Ex-Tiger2005
03-25-2010, 11:09 AM

I am the same way but my wife loves cinnamon rolls and that smell in the morning makes my stomach churn!

I am a carnivore. I would prefer something with meat in it or just meat!

Bullaholic
03-25-2010, 11:13 AM
My wife likes to eat breakfast for dinner sometimes. Only way I can handle it is to eat something like we're talking about with some meat in it. She eats the traditional breakfast stuff......uggggghhh.

Ex-Tiger2005
03-25-2010, 11:52 AM
My wife likes to eat breakfast for dinner sometimes. Only way I can handle it is to eat something like we're talking about with some meat in it. She eats the traditional breakfast stuff......uggggghhh.

Ya my wife is the same way she loves the breakfast at night!

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Ya my wife is the same way she loves the breakfast at night!

We call it "brinner" at my house. :nerd:

Bullaholic
03-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
We call it "brinner" at my house. :nerd:

I thought you was one of them "brinner" wimmen, AP. :D

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2010, 12:52 PM
I thought you was one of them "brinner" wimmen, AP. :D

Yep, and one that considers pancakes (smothered in syrup) almost as good as dessert.;)

44INAROW
03-25-2010, 01:21 PM

I like breakfast for supper.. :) I watched Man vs Food the other night and they were at A Million to Juan or whatever it's called in Austin. The guy was trying to beat the record of eating 7 of the breakfast tacos.. He stopped at 5 :)

Footballhudini
03-25-2010, 01:27 PM
i guess you can call me a walking heart attack, but i love when the chorizo/egg taco drips of grease.

MUSTANG69
03-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
i guess you can call me a walking heart attack, but i love when the chorizo/egg taco drips of grease. :

:clap:

Ex-Tiger2005
03-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
i guess you can call me a walking heart attack, but i love when the chorizo/egg taco drips of grease.

its the best!

BullsFan
03-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Bullaholic, you should go to Dos Chilies for breakfast and order the chilaquiles. It's delish!

My own personal favorite breakfast item is grits with salt and butter. Mmmm!

eagleqb_14
03-25-2010, 08:15 PM

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/juevos.jpg i could eat cinnamon rolls ever moring