PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Buffs

Milk That Cow
03-24-2010, 01:34 PM
My Goodness there's a lot of folks running for the school board...

To those in the know...

How much of an issue is the "Athletics Agenda" part of all the excitement for those running?

gtownfan
03-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
My Goodness there's a lot of folks running for the school board...

To those in the know...

How much of an issue is the "Athletics Agenda" part of all the excitement for those running?

I think it's a big part, but just my opinion.

Kind of interesting with all this "Athletics Agenda" stuff dragging on the program, all teams have done very well (except boys basketball and early departure of the football team from the playoffs). A new turf field is going in for football in May with the track also being upgraded and a new baseball field is also in the plan (not sure when, but soon I hear). Also new home stands replacing the visitor stands in football is in the works (once the school and highway department switch some property).

In a couple years, looks like we might have the best facilities in this part of the state at the 3A level.

Johnny Utah
03-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Milk, are we going to wager on the Buffs vs. Tigers this year?? Battle of 77!!!

buff4ever
03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah

oh please, let me get in on that action

Milk That Cow
03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah

I'd be foolish to bet on that...

The Buffs are primed to be Tiger Bait...

I think the off field controversies and loss of some special seniors are gonna be too much for the Buffs to sustain a great 2010 campaign...

The Tigers are LOADED next year, especially if they can get some production out of the QB...