PDA

View Full Version : The man tried to take me down!!!

NateDawg39
03-24-2010, 12:37 AM
A police officer backed into me at Panda Express :mad:

Keith7
03-24-2010, 12:57 AM
he wanted your orange chicken

NateDawg39
03-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I should have poked him in the eyes with my chopsticks!! :mad:

He tried that excuse, "well it doesn't look to bad". HA!! Im gettin paint and body work done and won't pay a dime ;)...well maybe just for the gas to and from the paint shop

Keith7
03-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39

He tried that excuse, "well it doesn't look to bad". HA!! Im gettin paint and body work done and won't pay a dime ;)...well maybe just for the gas to and from the paint shop

Wait, you will technically pay a dime considering your tax dollars go to his car insurance..

eagleqb_14
03-24-2010, 07:22 AM
was he fat? he prolly just wanted to steal some of your food

Farmersfan
03-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
was he fat? he prolly just wanted to steal some of your food

So only "Fat" people steal food??????? What the hell does this mean? :D :D :D

Farmersfan
03-24-2010, 08:57 AM

He could have just shot you for stealing egg rolls and saved everyone the trouble!!!!!!!;)

coach
03-24-2010, 09:09 AM
i backed into a cop one time

waterboy
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM

I just got my wife's car out of the shop. We were driving down the highway following a Blazer pulling a trailer with a brand new bed set on it, minding our own business when all of a sudden a mattress comes flying at our car!:eek: I thought it was gonna land right on my windshield. I made it miss me, though, and about the time I watched it sail over the car, I looked back down and there is a box spring come right at me.:doh: No way I could avoid it. It bent my hood and knocked out my grill.:mad: $1800 worth of damage......:doh:

StangEm
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM
I got hit by a Metro cop one time in Houston. He rolled a stop light at an awkward intersection at I-10 and Washington Ave. I got a brand new bumper, tailgate, spray in bedliner and a new pait job on the bed of my truck. Of course I had to pay for the rest of my truck to be painted but it was well worth it. The funny thing was that he jumped out of the car acting like it was my fault but another driver saw the whole thing and stopped to give me his info if things went to court and hung around until the supervisor got there so he could help defend me.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I just got my wife's car out of the shop. We were driving down the highway following a Blazer pulling a trailer with a brand new bed set on it, minding our own business when all of a sudden a mattress comes flying at our car!:eek: I thought it was gonna land right on my windshield. I made it miss me, though, and about the time I watched it sail over the car, I looked back down and there is a box spring come right at me.:doh: No way I could avoid it. It bent my hood and knocked out my grill.:mad: $1800 worth of damage......:doh:

LOL...glad nobody was hurt and sorry about your car...but that is something straight out of a National Lampoons Vacation movie....... I can see Chevy's eyes now :eek: ..LOL

waterboy
03-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
LOL...glad nobody was hurt and sorry about your car...but that is something straight out of a National Lampoons Vacation movie....... I can see Chevy's eyes now :eek: ..LOL
Yeah, it's kind of a funny story, but when it happens to you......not so much.... :D I was actually kind of mad about it at the time because I had my family with me, but after it was over with and I explained what happened to friends they couldn't help but laugh, too. What's the odds of something happening like that in real life?:doh:

44INAROW
03-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yeah, it's kind of a funny story, but when it happens to you......not so much.... :D I was actually kind of mad about it at the time because I had my family with me, but after it was over with and I explained what happened to friends they couldn't help but laugh, too. What's the odds of something happening like that in real life?:doh:

Thank Goodness you'll are OK.. Couple weeks ago, one of my insured's in Austin was driving down IH 35 - minding her own business - luckily driving alone - when a long piece of iron fell off a truck and went through the windshield and speared the passenger seat. She was able to stop safely and was hit by the car behind her but no one was hurt. The pictures were horrific. Thank God she was alone.

waterboy
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Thank Goodness you'll are OK.. Couple weeks ago, one of my insured's in Austin was driving down IH 35 - minding her own business - luckily driving alone - when a long piece of iron fell off a truck and went through the windshield and speared the passenger seat. She was able to stop safely and was hit by the car behind her but no one was hurt. The pictures were horrific. Thank God she was alone.
Yeah, it did spook my family....:eek: It could've been much worse if that danged mattress would've landed on the windshield.:eek: , or if that box spring would've come through the windshield...:eek: It all worked out good for us, although it was definitely an inconvenience...

Thank God that lady client of yours is okay, and that there wasn't anybody in the passenger seat!:eek:

AP Panther Fan
03-24-2010, 02:05 PM
A police officer backed into me at Panda Express :mad:

What I want to know is if these police officers give themselves tickets. Seems only fair.

BwdLion73
03-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by coach
i backed into a cop one time

:thinking: :eek: :thinking:
not that there is anything wrong with that!:)

zebrablue2
03-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
What I want to know is if these police officers give themselves tickets. Seems only fair.

:eek:

bowleghorses
03-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Sounds like it happened on a private lot. We don't give them to either party on private lots down here. Could be different over there but I doubt it. If it happened on the street, then another dept. like the State Police would handle the crash and the officer is cited.

maroogreen
03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Something very similar happened to my cousin in Austin a few years ago. He and his wife had just taken my aunt and uncle to the airport and were driving home down IH35. A crowbar flew out of the truck in front of them, came through the windshield and speared into the middle of the backseat of their Tahoe. Very scary stuff!