PDA

View Full Version : I just got spanked

PPSTATEBOUND
03-23-2010, 08:18 AM
3 points worth...I kind of liked it....:inlove:

LE Dad
03-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
3 points worth...I kind of liked it....:inlove: Ouch!!

Keith7
03-23-2010, 01:43 PM
You're cruisin for a bruisin.. This could mean six points if you don't watch it..

5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators. (3 points)

We do not allow posters to question the motivation or integrity of our leaders in an open thread. If you have a problem with a Moderator, address your concerns to that Moderator via our Private Messaging System. If you cannot reach an accord, your only option is to appeal to the board’s owners (listed below) via the Private Message system, email, or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

Bullaholic
03-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
You're cruisin for a bruisin.. This could mean six points if you don't watch it..

We do not allow posters to question the motivation or integrity of our leaders in an open thread. If you have a problem with a Moderator, address your concerns to that Moderator via our Private Messaging System. If you cannot reach an accord, your only option is to appeal to the board’s owners (listed below) via the Private Message system, email, or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

Maybe he needs to go over to the 4A board and :bigcry:.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-23-2010, 01:47 PM

I have not questioned anything only learned from the advice from the mods and liked it so I posted it. Learning is a good thing, and in my life never stops..Thanks for the words Keith.:)

Keith7
03-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

That would be a viable option for a person who gets benched with no warning, with no explanation and who didn't break a rule to begin with.. Though I don't think he has made it to that point yet

lostaussie
03-23-2010, 02:12 PM
:wave:

Pick6
03-23-2010, 02:15 PM

Good one Bull. That's where the babies go cry when they don't get their way over here.

Keith7
03-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

SintonPirateFan
03-23-2010, 02:21 PM

speaking of..... looks like the list of Moderators needs to be updated on the Rules page.

Ranger Mom
03-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
speaking of..... looks like the list of Moderators needs to be updated on the Rules page.

OMG!! Some people actually DO read the rules page!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
03-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Well, the bottom line, anyhow....:D

Ranger Mom
03-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Well, the bottom line, anyhow....:D

Maybe one of those weird people who read the end of the book first????:p

Keith7
03-23-2010, 03:13 PM

the Japanese read their books backwards

Bullaholic
03-23-2010, 03:17 PM
the Japanese read their books backwards

Now that would depend on whose perspective you use, now wouldn't it? Kinda like controversial topic discussions...:D

waterboy
03-23-2010, 03:54 PM

:eek: :eek: You mean there's a rules page??!?!:eek: :eek: :doh:

:D

sinton66
03-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
Done.

SintonPirateFan
03-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Done.

well it's about time. :D

i didn't know there was a rules page until keith quoted from it...so i started looking for it.

SintonPirateFan
03-23-2010, 10:41 PM

calling me weird? that's rule #3.

SintonFan
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM

There IS an unwritten rule here that states:
Anyone who worships the worst fans and team on the Earth is always wrong.:p