PDA

View Full Version : 21-3A Showdown...Time To Rumble!

Timberwolve
11-02-2001, 03:32 PM
Man, I've laid low for the past month or so and checked out all the postings...whoa, a lot of smack from Old Cardinal! Well, dude, it's my turn.

Newton's Varsity is "chomping at the bit" to reclaim their Division Championship. It has been several years since a team has jelled together for one common goal..Demolish BC! Newton has played stronger, in my humble opinion, when away from home. The electricity has been in the air in the Newton area for 6 days now...nothing else on the player's minds except BC. My friends, there is NO fear in the hearts of the Eagles, only each players' desire to do 110% and regain their title. Prediction?
You Bet....40-13

Kinda wondering if Old Cardinal will be posting anything Saturday. A concession may be accepted..possibly.

Old Cardinal
11-02-2001, 03:59 PM
Timberwolf-I've never known you to have a "humble opinion", WOW what a change! You guys must write to me because I am the only one to respond to that stuff. I could almost hope that Bridge City loses so that several of you want have a nervous breakdown. No Wolfy Buddy, I will be sorry if BC gets walloped but at my age any day above ground is a good day, and I will be pulling for Newton just like last year in the playoffs.

Backwoods
11-02-2001, 04:14 PM
You sound humble yourself, Old Card. Where's the Old Card we all love. To abuse that is. See y'all tonight. May everyone go home healthy after giving it their best. We're Coming!

bccards
11-02-2001, 04:20 PM
all I will say, is yall have a safe trip down!