PDA

View Full Version : Somebody's knocking my stars down...

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 01:28 PM
Keith, was that you? Better not be. I'll sick Ranger Mom and all that heavy artillery all over your butt. She'll be there like stink on a monkey. That's a crazy woman, I tell ya. wink

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 03:53 PM
Uh oh. I've had four votes today alone and my rating has gone from a 3.92 down to a 3.52... Somebody gave me a vote of confidence... went from 3.72 to 3.75 for a little while, but the BDR stocks and bonds continues to plummet. I'll keep you all posted on further developments.

Ranger Mom
12-31-2002, 06:32 PM
CRAZY????

ME????

I HOPE you mean that in a good way!!! :p

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 07:06 PM
Ranger Mom:
CRAZY????

ME????

I HOPE you mean that in a good way!!! :p You know it.

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 07:16 PM
Everyone, the stock market has steadied at 3.61 after getting three more votes. As the end of trading day approaches, can BDR stocks climb back up to within a tenth of a four-star rating? Stay tuned.

Ranger Mom
12-31-2002, 07:17 PM
I figured you did .... so that is why I gave you some stars!!!

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 07:37 PM
Thanks, RM. I'm feeling the love.

big daddy russ
12-31-2002, 11:09 PM
One more vote and my score has been upped to 3.65. Well everyone, I'm off to where the beer flows like water and the women (my girlfriend) flock to me like the salmon of Capistrano on this fine New Year's Eve. Everyone be safe and remember...

BDR deserves five stars!!!

PPHSfan
01-01-2003, 01:29 AM
The Salmon of Capistrano flock to you? What do you do, dress up like a rock? :D

Keith7
01-01-2003, 06:39 PM
big daddy russ:
Keith, was that you? Better not be. I'll sick Ranger Mom and all that heavy artillery all over your butt. She'll be there like stink on a monkey. That's a crazy woman, I tell ya. wink Nope wasnt me! you havnt made me mad yet

big daddy russ
01-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Good news, everybody... four more votes and the stock market is up to 3.93 at the end of this fine New Year's Day. Gotta love it.

big daddy russ
01-02-2003, 02:16 AM
PPHSfan:
The Salmon of Capistrano flock to you? What do you do, dress up like a rock? :D No, silly... the beer flows to me.

Or wait, that's supposed to be the beer flows through me. Sorry about the mixup. :D

Keith7
01-02-2003, 02:27 AM
I gave you a 5 star vote

pakrat
01-02-2003, 08:34 PM
Hey man, big daddy russ, I've resorted to writing poetry to get myself noticed.(Ode to Everman 2003) I said something somebody didn't like right out of the gate and I got sat down hard. It's hard to overcome starting with a one. I found a few friends and got it up a little bit. But if I thought of something ugly to say, I'd just kiss them ratings good-bye. :D But I ain't mean by nature so I might have to wait till next season when the firey orators return and the smack-trash starts hittin'the board again.

topdawg
01-02-2003, 10:46 PM
i just hooked you up with a 5 star

pakrat
01-03-2003, 07:42 PM
I just checked. You Big Daddy have 30 votes and 316 posts. I have 7 votes and 65 posts. That means you make someone very happy or annoyed about every 10.5 posts but I get clobbered/boosted (more clobbers than boosts) in the stars department about every 9 posts. Loan me your girlfriend or something. I think I need help! :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
01-03-2003, 10:48 PM
pakrat:
I just checked. You Big Daddy have 30 votes and 316 posts. I have 7 votes and 65 posts. That means you make someone very happy or annoyed about every 10.5 posts but I get clobbered/boosted (more clobbers than boosts) in the stars department about every 9 posts. Loan me your girlfriend or something. I think I need help! :rolleyes: Haha... you can have her. Geez, I hope she doesn't read this. eek! I hooked you up, pakrat.

sntnpirate1316
01-03-2003, 11:52 PM
hey i want 5 stars too!
lol

pakrat
01-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Double GEEZ! I hope my wife doesn't read this! eek!

PPHSfan
01-04-2003, 02:07 AM
OK For Those Of You Who Still Can't Get It Up..

Ok sports fans here is the deal. Do you ever look at the Rated posters with envy? Do you wish that you too could be a FIVE STAR GENERAL just like some of the big boys?

Well friends, I have come up with a sure fire way for you to be succesfull, and now I am going to share it with you with my "Unconditional Money Back Guarantee"

Here is how it works. Take a look at the ten names below. These folks will be referred to as your "UPLINE". You should have a tremendous amount of respect for these fine posters, as they are the ones that will make you famous.

NOW FOR THE GOOD PART....All you have to do is give all ten of the folks in your "UPLINE" a five star rating, and say something really nice about their football team in your reply post. Then (HE HE HE Here is the REALLY GOOD PART)....You get to remove the top name from the list and ADD YOUR OWN NAME to the bottom. Afterwards simply email ten friends this link and encourage them to join the 3ADL and give you your much deserved stars.

I am telling you folks....in just a short time you too can be a five star general, with many many hundreds of accolades about how wonderfull your team is.

And here is the great part...It is a foolproof system, so even if your team is not really that good...it does not matter. Trust me, this will work or I will refund your money.Should you actually send me any

Here is your list

1.PPHSfan
2.PPHSfan
3.PPHSfan
4.PPHSfan
5.PPHSfan
6.PPHSfan
7.PPHSfan
8.PPHSfan
9.PPHSfan
10.PPHSfan

Good Luck!!!!!

big daddy russ
01-04-2003, 02:53 PM
sntnpirate1316:
hey i want 5 stars too!
lolI'll overlook the fact that you're from Sinton and hook you up for posting on my thread. wink :D :D :D

<small>[ January 04, 2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>