PDA

View Full Version : March Madness!

Cameron Crazy
03-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Who you got wining it all?

Of course I have Duke. But, I love this time of the year because all the teams you don't expect to do well always knock out a great team that you thought would make it far.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Who you got wining it all?

Of course I have Duke. But, I love this time of the year because all the teams you don't expect to do well always knock out a great team that you thought would make it far.

I've got 7 different teams on 7 different brackets so it's all the 1 seeds 2 of the 2s and Baylor.

Keith7
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
I have Duke but I pick them every year. I figure eventually I have to be right

Bullaholic
03-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Syracuse is "sandbagging" and will win it all....

Cameron Crazy
03-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I have Duke but I pick them every year. I figure eventually I have to be right You and I sound about the same. They seem to have a pretty easy road to the Elite 8.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm goin stir crazy at work can't wait to watch some games

crzyjournalist03
03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I'm goin stir crazy at work can't wait to watch some games

The TV in our breakroom is out of order right now...I can't believe they didn't get it fixed yet. It's been broken for a couple of weeks.

BEAST
03-18-2010, 01:16 PM
You and I sound about the same. They seem to have a pretty easy road to the Elite 8.

Watch out for A&M.

BEAST

Spread It Out
03-18-2010, 01:31 PM
You and I sound about the same. They seem to have a pretty easy road to the Elite 8.

If Baylor and Duke play I think Baylor will beat them, Duke can not match their guard play. I have Baylor in my Final Four in my bracket.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
If Baylor and Duke play I think Baylor will beat them, Duke can not match their guard play. I have Baylor in my Final Four in my bracket.

I do too, I think they will make some noise for sure.

lostaussie
03-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I do too, I think they will make some noise for sure. they not making much freaking noise right now...........I gave up 11 Get your heads out Baylor:D

Cameron Crazy
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
ODU and Muarry State pretty much messed up most of my bracket.

bandera7
03-18-2010, 05:50 PM
baylor's zone is going to get exposed early...they meet a hot shooting team and they will be in a heck of a lot of trouble. SHSU shouldnt have been near them in that game.

forum_guy
03-18-2010, 06:03 PM

Call me crazy but i think Louisville can and will beat Duke. I got this happening in my main bracket

Spread It Out
03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Ohio 90
G'Town 80

1:37 Remaining. Another bracket buster

zebrablue2
03-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
Ohio 90
G'Town 80

1:37 Remaining. Another bracket buster

cannot believe G-town went down this early. I had them going a least to the e-8....

DUKE22
03-18-2010, 10:06 PM
You and I sound about the same. They seem to have a pretty easy road to the Elite 8. Same here and you can probably guess the years I have won the bracket challenge. Well I got second in 95 cause they were not in.

Cameron Crazy
03-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Same here and you can probably guess the years I have won the bracket challenge. Well I got second in 95 cause they were not in. Yeah, we have the athletes but can't seem to carry it father into the tournament. I hope this year we can prove we are a front runner. Scheyer and Singler are dominant. But, I just have a concern because we really don't have the huge bigs we need to play with the Kansas' and Kentuckys.

But, all in all we shall see what happens. Should be a good one no matter what.

WOS87
03-18-2010, 11:15 PM
The streaming games on my computer are 5 seconds ahead of all of the TV's at my pub... I yelled that UT missed the last FT and they all hate me thinking I jinxed them! Too funny! ...or, I'm gonna leave with a black eye

DUKE22
03-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah, we have the athletes but can't seem to carry it father into the tournament. I hope this year we can prove we are a front runner. Scheyer and Singler are dominant. But, I just have a concern because we really don't have the huge bigs we need to play with the Kansas' and Kentuckys.

But, all in all we shall see what happens. Should be a good one no matter what. Well actually I see our bigs as a plus. Plum brothers are 6'10 Zoubek 7'1 and Ryan Kelly about 6'10. I think back court depth is the weakness. Andre Dawkins needs to play well. Scheyer, Smith, and Singler have played alot of minutes Dawkins needs to come off the bench and play well. Man it sure would be nice to have Seth Curry this year.