PDA

View Full Version : The state of our promised land

STANG RED
03-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the promised land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses and light up a camel; this is the promised land".

Now the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promised land to China!

Furthermore, I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc.... I called Lifeline, the suicide help line. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck....
:doh:

SintonPirateFan
03-17-2010, 10:54 AM
HAHAHA!!

ronwx5x
03-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the promised land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses and light up a camel; this is the promised land".

Now the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promised land to China!

Furthermore, I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc.... I called Lifeline, the suicide help line. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

And God led the Israelites to the only area in the Middle East that has no oil! Not such a great promise?

LE Dad
03-17-2010, 11:35 AM

:doh: So true:clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
03-17-2010, 11:44 AM

My "snider SUCKS" buddy strikes again... heres to you my red friend on a day that I am sure you enjoy every year!http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/117421.gif

garciap77
03-17-2010, 12:16 PM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-17-2010, 12:19 PM

That's good stuff right there my friends.

BEAST
03-17-2010, 12:28 PM
The sad thing about it is, it's true.

BEAST

Ex-Tiger2005
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

waterboy
03-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
03-17-2010, 08:47 PM

Depressing but Shunny Fit, man!:clap:

Cheer up. The sun will still come up in the East and set in the left.;)

JasperDog94
03-18-2010, 08:29 AM
I think I'm going to go deem myself a million dollars sometime after lunch today. If not today then certainly by tomorrow.:)

SintonPirateFan
03-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I think I'm going to go deem myself a million dollars sometime after lunch today. If not today then certainly by tomorrow.:)

deem some to my bank account too, please. :D

deem some.....isn't that some kinda asian soup?