PDA

View Full Version : Personal Favors

CenTexSports
03-16-2010, 07:12 PM
1) My wife's birthday is in a couple of weeks and I want to get her either a Chihuahua or minature dashshund. Unfortunately, I have been unemployed since Jan1 and I can't pay much. If you have a litter or know someone that does and are willing to make me a deal, I would love it.

2) Anybody looking for help? Jobs in Central Texas are few and far between. I have been as far as Atlanta interviewing. I have a broad background in manufacturing, QA, and training (ISO 9000, 5S, and other similar programs).

Thanks for any help.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
1) My wife's birthday is in a couple of weeks and I want to get her either a Chihuahua or minature dashshund. Unfortunately, I have been unemployed since Jan1 and I can't pay much. If you have a litter or know someone that does and are willing to make me a deal, I would love it.

2) Anybody looking for help? Jobs in Central Texas are few and far between. I have been as far as Atlanta interviewing. I have a broad background in manufacturing, QA, and training (ISO 9000, 5S, and other similar programs).

Thanks for any help.

I know that there are plenty of dogs out there that need to be adopted, you should call your local humane society or shelter.

Charlie47
03-16-2010, 08:10 PM
As far as sinding any dogs; go to Doggies.com, pick your breed, enter zip code, you will get a list.:)

44INAROW
03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't have any info on dogs but good luck in the job hunt

Looking4number8
03-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Actualy I know a woman here in Brownwood that inherited a small black and grey dashshaund. It is full grown though and it is very good natured. If I did not have so many dogs now, I would have taken it in a heartbeat. I dont think it is over 2 years old and it needs a new home, it is house broken which can be the hardest part of a new dashshaund.... also it has been fixed.

95mustang
03-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

Thanks for any help.

I got a Black Lab that thinks she is a Chihuahua or a lap dog. She is fixed and house broke. She can also jump extremely well. We just installed a 6' Privacy Fence because she was jumping the 4' chain link fence we had. It took her about 10 minutes before she found out that the 6' fence was no challenge either. :doh:

Money well spent.

Looking4number8
03-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I got a Black Lab that thinks she is a Chihuahua or a lap dog. She is fixed and house broke. She can also jump extremely well. We just installed a 6' Privacy Fence because she was jumping the 4' chain link fence we had. It took her about 10 minutes before she found out that the 6' fence was no challenge either. :doh:

Money well spent.
I have a boxer the same way... he laughs at the privacy fence in the back yard. I had to put netting along the top of that fence. He would just jump the fence and come sit on the front porch and wait for the mailman so he had someone to chase

bowleghorses
03-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang

Money well spent.

I bet if you run a 110 wire along the top of the fence,it wil stop that behavior real quick.:D