View Full Version : Spring forward

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2010, 08:52 AM
blah :helpme:

zebrablue2
03-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
blah :helpme:

:iagree:I give it a:blahblah:with a:ack!:to boot!!! How dare them take away an hour of my weekend:(:)

sinton66
03-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
:iagree:I give it a:blahblah:with a:ack!:to boot!!! How dare them take away an hour of my weekend:(:)

But, "it's for the children". Yeah right, nobody benefits from the time change except golfers.

SintonFan
03-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I wish we had "Spring back and Fall back".
Nothing like gettin' that extra hour on a weekend.:cool:

BullsFan
03-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I wish we had "Spring back and Fall back".
Nothing like gettin' that extra hour on a weekend.:cool:

That's what I said!! If they kept doing that eventually we'd work our way all the way back around...

R1Editor
03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
But, "it's for the children". Yeah right, nobody benefits from the time change except golfers.

My boss is a golfer and the spring forward means he leaves work at
3 on Wednesdays.
So, it benefits more than just kids and golfers ;)

STANG RED
03-14-2010, 08:40 PM
I love the spring forward myself. I just wish they would leave it like this year around. I much rather like having that extra hour of daylight in the evenings, and dont mind it being pitch black when headed to work in mornings.

Ranger Mom
03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I love the spring forward myself. I just wish they would leave it like this year around. I much rather like having that extra hour of daylight in the evenings, and dont mind it being pitch black when headed to work in mornings.

I agree!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-14-2010, 10:15 PM
More time to work in the evenings.

SintonFan
03-15-2010, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
That's what I said!! If they kept doing that eventually we'd work our way all the way back around...

Can you imagine?:cool:

Ranger Mom
03-15-2010, 08:34 AM
I didn't like it as much as I thought!!:(

It sure was hard to pry myself out of my nice warm bed, when it was dark and COLD outside.

I am looking out of the window in my office, and it still looks like night time!!!

STANG RED
03-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't like it as much as I thought!!:(

It sure was hard to pry myself out of my nice warm bed, when it was dark and COLD outside.

I am looking out of the window in my office, and it still looks like night time!!!

Be patient RM. Once the days get long, and you get to sunbath nude till late in the evening, you know your going to love it. ;)

Old Dog
03-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm with you STANG RED

garciap77
03-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Be patient RM. Once the days get long, and you get to sunbath nude till late in the evening, you know your going to love it. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
03-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong! I don't like fall back any better!!! :D It takes me 2 weeks for my body to adjust either way. :helpme:

LE Dad
03-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Ugh! I was late today and I may be late tomorrow. My body just can't adjust to getting up earlier. It still wants to get up at 7 which puts me to work at 9. :doh:

Good news is it's spring break so no one is late to school.:D