or

4-2 depends on you're rooting for

cameron91
03-14-2010, 12:23 AM
round 10..

all pacman..

cameron91
03-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Pac wins..this was very a onsided fight..

Z-RO
03-14-2010, 09:21 AM
I could have went out there and covered my head for 12 rounds....PBF or SS would mop Pac up

Old Tiger
03-14-2010, 11:28 AM
boxing sucks and i'd only be interested in watching a pac/mayweather fight which i think is the sports only hope if they want to save it.

TheDOCTORdre
03-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
boxing sucks and i'd only be interested in watching a pac/mayweather fight which i think is the sports only hope if they want to save it.

too bad mayweather is to scared to fight pacman

Z-RO
03-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
too bad mayweather is to scared to fight pacman

Your right, because it is so hard to give a little bit of blood :rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
03-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Your right, because it is so hard to give a little bit of blood :rolleyes:

all pac asked was for the testing to not be given he day off as to not interfere with his pre fight ritual/preparation whatever you will call it, and mayweather knowing this, used it knowing he could get out of fighting manny by not making that accomodation

Old Tiger
03-14-2010, 06:01 PM
all pac asked was for the testing to not be given he day off as to not interfere with his pre fight ritual/preparation whatever you will call it, and mayweather knowing this, used it knowing he could get out of fighting manny by not making that accomodation one little vile of blood will not effect how you are physically.

Z-RO
03-14-2010, 11:46 PM
all pac asked was for the testing to not be given he day off as to not interfere with his pre fight ritual/preparation whatever you will call it, and mayweather knowing this, used it knowing he could get out of fighting manny by not making that accomodation

*****Correction*****

He refused to give blood up to 2 weeks before the fight....but even if it was the day of the fight what is a little bit of blood? If PBF has to do it why cant Pacman?

PPSTATEBOUND
03-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Pac will take any test, give blood or whatever that states governing boxing body sees mandatory before a fight takes place in that state. No fighter should let Mayweather or anybody else not appointed by the governing body of boxing from that state for whatever ridiculous reason they might have step in and take control of pre fight tests just because he wants to. Mayweather is a scared chicken sh$t and for damn good reason.

Z-RO
03-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Pac will take any test, give blood or whatever that states governing boxing body sees mandatory before a fight takes place in that state. No fighter should let Mayweather or anybody else not appointed by the governing body of boxing from that state for whatever ridiculous reason they might have step in and take control of pre fight tests just because he wants to. Mayweather is a scared chicken sh$t and for damn good reason.

If Pacman wanst ducking him then why not just give a little blood? Its simple JUST GIVE A LITTLE BLOOD.....case closed.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Dont act like youre "FM"some kind of hero and jump into and act like your camp is part of or a commisioning body...Follow the rules already in place and lastly dont make them up as you go!

PPSTATEBOUND
03-15-2010, 08:08 AM
This fight that never was...... would be more intersting if Mayweather would have actually sat De lahoya down....

Z-RO
03-15-2010, 08:49 AM
There was a LOT of money at stake with that fight. If I was PBF and there was even the smallest chance that this dude was using something, then damn right I want him tested. Why chance ruining my legacy of being undefeated when this guy wont even take a simple blood test. Ill take one, why wont you.

Really it is as easy as that.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
There was a LOT of money at stake with that fight. If I was PBF and there was even the smallest chance that this dude was using something, then damn right I want him tested. Why chance ruining my legacy of being undefeated when this guy wont even take a simple blood test. Ill take one, why wont you.

LOL..55 or so other fighters never mad a request this ridiculous before a fight with Pac, and they all still faught him....Nothing is needed other then follow the rules already in place.This ridiculous request would be like Pac's camp asking Mayweather not to act a complete all about "ME" fool before a big fight or any of his fights, or when interviewed...it just wont happen and these type of stupid A$$ make as you go stipulations should be laughed at, and ignored.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
so if they met in the street....:inlove: Pretty boy "would" run and yellow strip down I assume........because no test was done....what a :eek:

DDBooger
03-15-2010, 11:11 AM

There are rules in place. Floyd doesn't enforce, nor write them.

Z-RO
03-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
There are rules in place. Floyd doesn't enforce, nor write them.

Well if Pacman wants to REALLY fight Mayweather he will do so....it really is as simple as that. Boxings drug testing is comical at best, and I love how people think Pacman would just mop the floor with PBF when he has NEVER lost a fight.

TheDOCTORdre
03-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Well if Pacman wants to REALLY fight Mayweather he will do so....it really is as simple as that. Boxings drug testing is comical at best, and I love how people think Pacman would just mop the floor with PBF when he has NEVER lost a fight.

and if Mayweather REALLY(emphasis on cap locks lol) wants to fight Pac then he would with the testing in place... so isnt it reallyas simple as that?

I dont know the answer so would someone tell me if Mayweather has ever made this request before any other fight?

DDBooger
03-15-2010, 04:22 PM
and if Mayweather REALLY(emphasis on cap locks lol) wants to fight Pac then he would with the testing in place... so isnt it really as simple as that?
Precisely, it's the path of least resistance. It's Mayweather's loss, he doesn't come close to bringing in the PPV and ticket sales that Manny does. He's in no position to make demands. Manny is sitting good and ready to go with the stipulations in place by the boxing commission.

TMer25
03-15-2010, 05:37 PM
and if Mayweather REALLY(emphasis on cap locks lol) wants to fight Pac then he would with the testing in place... so isnt it reallyas simple as that?

I dont know the answer so would someone tell me if Mayweather has ever made this request before any other fight?

I believe him and Mosley are fighting with the olympic drug testing rules he wanted with Pac

forum_guy
03-15-2010, 07:19 PM
I don't think it is wrong to question pac man at all. He went from 108 to 145 and kept his hand speed which from my understanding is near impossible. People saying PBF is scared do not know what they are talking about. I don't think questioning the use of PED's means he is scared.

DDBooger
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
I don't think it is wrong to question pac man at all. He went from 108 to 145 and kept his hand speed which from my understanding is near impossible. People saying PBF is scared do not know what they are talking about. I don't think questioning the use of PED's means he is scared. PBF has gained more weight, so that scuttles HIS argument. These are two great athletes, neither of which serve on the boxing commission.

bandera7
03-15-2010, 11:22 PM
I just dont understand how anybody can take up for Pacquiao. Mayweather made a heck of a point in an interview I saw. With age, you get worse in boxing. Its a fact. How does he go from losing 3 fights in his physical prime to all of a sudden being dominant? Its not like one day all of a sudden he said, hell, I think I will fight now. The dude did something to not only gain weight and move up in class but also get better. And as a 32 year old man, that just does not happen. The testing is not a ridiculous request, but apparently Pac is afraid of needles. Which does a lot to explain his tattoos? And also, the olympic testing is the best in the world. Urine tests, like they do now, dont catch a thing...Pac is just afraid to show the world that boxing is not a clean sport. That Mayweather is the only clean boxer today. and still the best. The dude is undefeated. Pac is not, he got romped in a 3rd round KO twice in 1999 from two nobodies.

DDBooger
03-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
I just dont understand how anybody can take up for Pacquiao. Mayweather made a heck of a point in an interview I saw. With age, you get worse in boxing. Its a fact. How does he go from losing 3 fights in his physical prime to all of a sudden being dominant? Its not like one day all of a sudden he said, hell, I think I will fight now. The dude did something to not only gain weight and move up in class but also get better. And as a 32 year old man, that just does not happen. The testing is not a ridiculous request, but apparently Pac is afraid of needles. Which does a lot to explain his tattoos? And also, the olympic testing is the best in the world. Urine tests, like they do now, dont catch a thing...Pac is just afraid to show the world that boxing is not a clean sport. That Mayweather is the only clean boxer today. and still the best. The dude is undefeated. Pac is not, he got romped in a 3rd round KO twice in 1999 from two nobodies.
Lots of fighters have had poor starts to their career as a result of poor management, training and style. A fighter becoming boxer is not unheard of and if you knew your boxing history hardly a 1st. Freddy Roach has meant the world to him as a professional.
Perhaps next year one Superbowl team will challenge the other to take more tests because anyone with a decent IQ knows that league has a BS drug testing policy. LOL :D

DDBooger
03-15-2010, 11:34 PM
you should YouTube Ra the Rugged Man interview with Mayweather. HE completely owns Mayweather on his career and the opponents he's picked to maintain his unblemished record.

BaseballUmp
03-15-2010, 11:52 PM
you should YouTube Ra the Rugged Man interview with Mayweather. HE completely owns Mayweather on his career and the opponents he's picked to maintain his unblemished record.

haha good stuff

bandera7
03-16-2010, 12:14 AM
He held belts and his unblemished record. And I wasnt suggesting he was the first, but it seems fishy to me. Are you suggesting Pac changed his fighting style?

TheDOCTORdre
03-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Lots of fighters have had poor starts to their career as a result of poor management, training and style. A fighter becoming boxer is not unheard of and if you knew your boxing history hardly a 1st. Freddy Roach has meant the world to him as a professional.
Perhaps next year one Superbowl team will challenge the other to take more tests because anyone with a decent IQ knows that league has a BS drug testing policy. LOL :D

heck while we're at it, let MLB pitchers be able to refuse to pitch to hitters that they think are on steriods

Z-RO
03-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Look it was Olympic style testing, it’s not like he had special requests beyond that. Giving Pac's history I would want it as well. If PBF was willing to do so, then why couldn’t Pacman? Seriously you are trying to defend a guy who refused to give just a few tea spoons of blood. You don’t see a problem with that? Ohhh he’s afraid of needles, moot point because of all of those tattoos. PBF isn’t asking him to do anything that he isn’t willing to do, but yet he is the one ducking the fight. :rolleyes:

LE Dad
03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't know for sure, but I thought Pacquio used to cut weight to fight early on. This could also explain some loses also as I know his training habits early in his career were horrible, thus causing him to cut excessive amounts and weakening him for the fight.... Or he could be juicing now.

I don't know that I would term 1 stipulation as ducking. If PB keeps coming up with new, iventive demands then OK, but if testing is all he is asking for then why not just say "let's do it"?

I really hate that this fight may never happen. I don't know that it will save the sport, but it could sure prolong it's agonizing death.

DDBooger
03-16-2010, 10:07 PM
. PBF isn’t asking him to do anything that he isn’t willing to do, but yet he is the one ducking the fight. :rolleyes: But he's adding a stipulation not required to fight with no evidence to the contrary that Pacman is a clean fighter. If PBF wants to clean up boxing, ask the commission to step in for the good of the sport, otherwise shut up and fight and earn your 15-20 mil.

DDBooger
03-16-2010, 10:10 PM
If this testing was required in the U.S. but not in other nations and he refused to fight in the U.S. perhaps I'd see the point, but this is just PBF trying to assure his unblemished record and consider himself the best ever which no experts or boxing historians agree with. To be the best you have to beat the best. The greats didn't look for ways to slow up a fight.

Z-RO
03-16-2010, 10:23 PM
But he's adding a stipulation not required to fight with no evidence to the contrary that Pacman is a clean fighter.

If you suspected somebody was part of the Taliban would you get on a plane with them, even if you didn’t have any evidence? If he isn’t hiding anything then just take the damn test. This is getting redundant, I’m done.

bandera7
03-16-2010, 10:23 PM
agreed DD, but also, none of the "best" lived in an era where everybody suspected your opponent had used steroids to prevent the buttwhoopings that were coming their way early on in the career

DDBooger
03-16-2010, 10:29 PM
If you suspected somebody was part of the Taliban would you get on a plane with them, even if you didn’t have any evidence? If he isn’t hiding anything then just take the damn test. This is getting redundant, I’m done. You were done with this argument before it started. You've now meandered into the Taliban, really? lol

DDBooger
03-16-2010, 10:33 PM
agreed DD, but also, none of the "best" lived in an era where everybody suspected your opponent had used steroids to prevent the buttwhoopings that were coming their way early on in the career 60s, 70s and 80s and 90s all had steroidal abuse, just wasn't the issue it is today. Amphetamines were also used. Unfortunately, we will never clean up sports, it's a reflection of the larger society that masks it's problems with prescription medication or seeks to enhance their "experience" though illegal drug use. To suggest to me that PBF is the Joan of Arc (and I'm not saying you are) of sports taking a stand, is humorous. All athletes in all sports feel the compulsion to abuse performance enhancement substances by nature of not knowing what your opponent is doing. I see little to change this, especially when those who benefit most from it turn a blind eye.

TheDOCTORdre
03-16-2010, 10:44 PM
If you suspected somebody was part of the Taliban would you get on a plane with them, even if you didn’t have any evidence? If he isn’t hiding anything then just take the damn test. This is getting redundant, I’m done.

back to the baseball arguement, if a pitcher suspects he is pitching against a hitter that is juicing does he have the right to ask the batter to subject himself to more testing than that which is required and aleady in place by MLB, of course not, so how is this any different?

Z-RO
03-16-2010, 10:54 PM
back to the baseball arguement, if a pitcher suspects he is pitching against a hitter that is juicing does he have the right to ask the batter to subject himself to more testing than that which is required and aleady in place by MLB, of course not, so how is this any different?

Everybody suspected McGwire and Sosa of juicing...just saying :thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Everybody suspected McGwire and Sosa of juicing...just saying :thinking:

and they still pitched to them, my point exactly

PPSTATEBOUND
03-17-2010, 09:15 AM

Light Flyweight and Flyweight
In 1995, the death of a young aspiring boxer and close friend Eugene Barutag spurred the young Pacquiao to pursue a professional boxing career.[12] Pacquiao started his professional boxing career when he was just 16 years of age and weighed 106 pounds (light flyweight). His early fights took place in small local venues and were shown on Vintage Sports' Blow by Blow, an evening boxing show. His professional debut was a four round bout against Edmund "Enting" Ignacio, on January 22, 1995, which Pacquiao won via decision, becoming an instant star of the program.

His weight increased from 106 to 113 pounds before losing in his 12th bout against Rustico Torrecampo via a third round knockout. Pacquiao had not made the weight, so he was forced to use heavier gloves than Torrecampo, thereby putting him at a disadvantage.[13]. Early in the third Pacquiao moved forwards into an overhand left from Torrecampo, flattening him instantly.

Shortly after the Torrecampo fight, Pacquiao settled at 112 pounds, winning the WBC World flyweight title (his first major boxing world title as well as the flyweight lineal title) over Chatchai Sasakul by way of knockout in the eighth round. However, Pacquiao lost the title in his second defense against Medgoen Singsurat, also known as Medgoen 3K Battery, via a third round knockout. The bout was held in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. Singsurat got Pacquiao on the ropes and landed a flush straight right to the body coiling Pacquiao over and keeping him there. Technically, Pacquiao lost the belt at the scales, as he surpassed the weight limit of 112 pounds.

Rustico Torrecampo "nobody" was a World Champion and had a professional record of 23-2-0 with 19 KO's which is still a record in southeast Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

PPSTATEBOUND
03-17-2010, 09:17 AM

Light Flyweight and Flyweight
In 1995, the death of a young aspiring boxer and close friend Eugene Barutag spurred the young Pacquiao to pursue a professional boxing career.[12] Pacquiao started his professional boxing career when he was just 16 years of age and weighed 106 pounds (light flyweight). His early fights took place in small local venues and were shown on Vintage Sports' Blow by Blow, an evening boxing show. His professional debut was a four round bout against Edmund "Enting" Ignacio, on January 22, 1995, which Pacquiao won via decision, becoming an instant star of the program.

His weight increased from 106 to 113 pounds before losing in his 12th bout against Rustico Torrecampo via a third round knockout. Pacquiao had not made the weight, so he was forced to use heavier gloves than Torrecampo, thereby putting him at a disadvantage.[13]. Early in the third Pacquiao moved forwards into an overhand left from Torrecampo, flattening him instantly.

Shortly after the Torrecampo fight, Pacquiao settled at 112 pounds, winning the WBC World flyweight title (his first major boxing world title as well as the flyweight lineal title) over Chatchai Sasakul by way of knockout in the eighth round. However, Pacquiao lost the title in his second defense against Medgoen Singsurat, also known as Medgoen 3K Battery, via a third round knockout. The bout was held in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. Singsurat got Pacquiao on the ropes and landed a flush straight right to the body coiling Pacquiao over and keeping him there. Technically, Pacquiao lost the belt at the scales, as he surpassed the weight limit of 112 pounds.

Medgoen Singsurat nickname Saranyoo "Street King" Tohchoodee "the nobody" was a World Champion and had a professional record of 23-2-0 with 19 KO's until his retirement which is still a record in southeast Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

DU_stud04
03-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I just dont understand how anybody can take up for Pacquiao. Mayweather made a heck of a point in an interview I saw. With age, you get worse in boxing. Its a fact. How does he go from losing 3 fights in his physical prime to all of a sudden being dominant? Its not like one day all of a sudden he said, hell, I think I will fight now. The dude did something to not only gain weight and move up in class but also get better. And as a 32 year old man, that just does not happen. The testing is not a ridiculous request, but apparently Pac is afraid of needles. Which does a lot to explain his tattoos? And also, the olympic testing is the best in the world. Urine tests, like they do now, dont catch a thing...Pac is just afraid to show the world that boxing is not a clean sport. That Mayweather is the only clean boxer today. and still the best. The dude is undefeated. Pac is not, he got romped in a 3rd round KO twice in 1999 from two nobodies. you wanna talk about two ko's that seriously dont matter anymore... two fights that happened 11 and 14 years ago? he didnt even become a boxer till a few years ago...nothing but a small guy who liked to brawl. even his fight against morales in 2005 he was still predominantly a one sided boxer....wearing pillow gloves. freddy roach is the best trainer in the business and has formed this guy into the best boxer in the game right now.

to the olympic style drug testing.... freddy roach said in interview he is fine with doing so just not the day before the fight...which is something they cant promise with the "random" style testing. "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight," Roach said. "If they give me a five-day window or something like that I have no problem with it."

fact: pacquiao has had blood taken from him for drug test and has passed every single one up to date.
fact: pacquao had blood taken from him 48 hours before the 2005 morales fight and he stated it made him feel dizzy and weak. yes, he has tattoo's...which was probably done in the offtime, not right before a big fight.
fact: pacquiao agreed to do the olympics style testing before AND immediately after the fight... just not the days prior to the fight.

pacquiao knows his body and what he feels and has every right to stand his ground... the commission is the one who should be in charge of drug testing not the mayweather camp.

if this fight doesnt happen manny still becomes one of the greatest ever...he doesnt need mayweather. mayweather will become, he had a perfect record but ducked and dodged the best left and right throughout his career...

im ready for the may 1st fight. mosley v. mayweather. im excited.