PDA

View Full Version : Tacher calls kid a loser

coach
03-12-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/

this guy should be tied up and beaten

BullsFan
03-12-2010, 10:36 PM
There's nothing appropriate about those kind of comments. I don't allow my kids to talk to each other like that, and I would never EVER use that kind of language myself. Words hurt, and to a child young or impressionable enough they can do lasting damage.

BUT....there may also be two sides to the story. The angelic looking child in that photograph is not a sixth grader--maybe fourth, probably third. Maybe she's a discipline problem...? I don't know the whole story, but something is going on. A teacher with that much experience should certainly be able to find better options than that, though. Heck, if a teacher can't find better options than that they shouldn't be a teacher, at least not to kids that young.

maroogreen
03-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Before I clicked on the link, I thought it may be an issue of something being taken out of context, as in "This kind of behavior is loser behavior. Acting this way will send you down the wrong path. You can do better than this, etc."

But, wow. Was I wrong. I cannot imagine telling a kid that, much less writing it on an assignment as justification for points deducted. Can you imagine how that teacher would react if the principal wrote something like that on the teacher's evaluation?

TheDOCTORdre
03-12-2010, 11:11 PM
whats a tacher?

-20% for not knowing how to spell, loser:D

Maroon87
03-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
whats a tacher?

It's like a cach but in the classroom.:p

SintonFan
03-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
It's like a cach but in the classroom.:p

Yall crak me up. :p

I agree with bullsfan. There has to be another side to the story.
Unfortunately, scruels don't discipline kids the way that worked in the past and now certain parents bit@h and moan about how bad teachers are instead of looking in the mirror.:nerd: