niceguy1986
10-31-2003, 11:17 PM
Hutto now 6-3 (2-2)
Giddings now 6-3 (2-2)

Pudlugger
10-31-2003, 11:26 PM
niceguy1986:
Hutto now 6-3 (2-2)
Giddings now 6-3 (2-2)Congratulations to Hutto for putting Giddings away [something La Grange forgot to do last week]. See yall next Friday! :)

niceguy1986
11-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey La Grange? are yall already automatically in to go to the playoffs? If we win out would that have us in the playoffs

Pudlugger
11-01-2003, 12:15 AM
niceguy1986:
Hey La Grange? are yall already automatically in to go to the playoffs? If we win out would that have us in the playoffsNo we need to beat Hutto to avoid a real mess with 3 way ties or even a 4 way tie. There will be coin tosses to determine who goes in that event. LG will need to win next week. It turns out Hutto will be the biggest game of the year for the Leps.

niceguy1986
11-01-2003, 12:24 AM
Yeah will be biggest game for both teams. I would say goodluck to you next game, but ur playing us haha so ill just say... may the best team win"

Pudlugger
11-01-2003, 12:40 AM
Yeah hope for a clean contest with no injuries. LG has never played in Hutto so yall will have the home field advantage. The Leps will need to work real hard this week. One good thing is that we should finally have everyone back from injuries by next Friday. :)

niceguy1986
11-01-2003, 01:03 AM
well hutto is 5-0 on the road and 1-3 at home so far, so it's not like playing at home is a big differnce to them. Oh...yall getting some players back that were injured??? :( Probably not good for us haha

Mandy
11-01-2003, 01:32 AM
i think the real nail bitter was when we were tied. those boys were out for a win and they got exactly what they wanted.

Pudlugger
11-01-2003, 07:30 AM
Mandy:
i think the real nail bitter was when we were tied. those boys were out for a win and they got exactly what they wanted.We heard the half-time score on the PA system at La Grange and at the close of our game with Smithville they anounced it was 21-14 in the fourth. What happened after that? This sounds like a real thriller! Naturally everyone at La Grange wanted Hutto to pull it off. Congratulations on a big win for the Hippos. Yall are legit! La Grange better take this seriously. I'm sure they will after going in to Giddings overconfidently like they did and letting them come out with the win. The Lep seniors will lead the way now that the playoffs are so close. :cool:

Mandy
11-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Pudlugger:

Mandy:
i think the real nail bitter was when we were tied. those boys were out for a win and they got exactly what they wanted.We heard the half-time score on the PA system at La Grange and at the close of our game with Smithville they anounced it was 21-14 in the fourth. What happened after that? This sounds like a real thriller! Naturally everyone at La Grange wanted Hutto to pull it off. Congratulations on a big win for the Hippos. Yall are legit! La Grange better take this seriously. I'm sure they will after going in to Giddings overconfidently like they did and letting them come out with the win. The Lep seniors will lead the way now that the playoffs are so close. :cool: first we were tied with 14-14 then they scored on us. then we scored on them... it was a pretty cool game considering it was like cat and mouse through it. although a lot of our fans gave up on them after giddings scored the boys didnt give up on themselves--

as for la grange i'm just hoping that they'll provide us with a good exciting game like the giddings game. i love it when good teams play against eachother and its neck and neck.