PDA

View Full Version : EX-ACU Football Player Admits to Being Registered Sex Offender

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 10:12 AM
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/mar/10/no-headline---acuwashington/

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
03-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I think the fact that the "girl in question" was his biological sister is what shocked me!!:eek:

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think the fact that the "girl in question" was his biological sister is what shocked me!!:eek:

That's what I found interesting.

Txbroadcaster
03-11-2010, 10:44 AM
While what he did was sick and strange..Does he really need to be a registered sex offender?

BEAST
03-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
While what he did was sick and strange..Does he really need to be a registered sex offender?

I dont know if sex offender is enough. Raping or having consenual sex with you SISTER????? He needs to be in a nut ward. Perhaps his sister as well.

BEAST

Heffelfinger
03-11-2010, 11:08 AM
WWJD?

SintonPirateFan
03-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
WWJD?

i think He would make this guy register as a sex offender.

Txbroadcaster
03-11-2010, 11:13 AM
a registered sex offender is someone who is a threat to people, someone who COULD repeat his actions..I just dont think this guy is someone who needs that kind of stigma following him around

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 11:16 AM
a registered sex offender is someone who is a threat to people, someone who COULD repeat his actions..I just dont think this guy is someone who needs that kind of stigma following him around

Is it illegal to have sex with your sister in Texas? Don't break the law and you won't have a stigma following you. I think anyone would could have sex with a sibling could probably be a threat to someone else.

Black_Magic
03-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Is it illegal to have sex with your sister in Texas? Don't break the law and you won't have a stigma following you. I think anyone would could have sex with a sibling could probably be a threat to someone else. Yes.. Your thinking Oklahoma.. Its common practice there ..;)

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Yes.. Your thinking Oklahoma.. Its common practice there ..;)

Since when was Snyder in Oklahoma?

CenTexSports
03-11-2010, 11:52 AM
If you are in Atlanta, GA, how do you get to Arkansas?

Drive west until you get the urge to sleep with your sister.

Cats Fan
03-11-2010, 01:15 PM
question...if it was consensual, why did he have to register...oh wait, someone reported him! Still....yikes....incest!

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Cats Fan
question...if it was consensual, why did he have to register...oh wait, someone reported him! Still....yikes....incest!

The article says he said it was consensual, it doesn't say that anywhere else.

Cats Fan
03-11-2010, 01:20 PM

If it was consensual, I would not go talking about it. He probably got caught.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2010, 01:24 PM
If it was consensual, I would not go talking about it. He probably got caught.

Well he definitly got caught, unless he went up to his parents and spilled the beans, maybe he was going to ask his dad for his blessing...:eek:

garciap77
03-11-2010, 01:27 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pick6
03-11-2010, 01:44 PM

Anyone having sex with a minor is a sex offender.

I think it was in Caldwell where the mother of the girl turned in her daughters boyfriend because she was a minor and he wasn't. They later married and he still has to register every year.

Txbroadcaster
03-11-2010, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pick6

I think it was in Caldwell where the mother of the girl turned in her daughters boyfriend because she was a minor and he wasn't. They later married and he still has to register every year. [/QUOTE

that was my point..the list and how to get on it have IMO become a little stupid..the list is a great thing except to many people are on it that should not be

Phil C
03-11-2010, 02:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder,_Oklahoma

grahampaw
03-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I bet that makes for an interesting family reunion.

NateDawg39
03-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I had a chance to meet him once when I went to visit ACU. Good guy, good model Christian. Just made a mistake that unfortunately will haunt him for a long long time.

Pick6
03-11-2010, 03:13 PM

that was my point..the list and how to get on it have IMO become a little stupid..the list is a great thing except to many people are on it that should not be [/B]

It's easy to not get on that list.

shamu85
03-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Uhhh....that's just nasty baby.

LH Panther Mom
03-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Nope - only if there is 3 or more years difference in age!

And EWWWWWWWWWW

Ranger Mom
03-12-2010, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pick6
[B]

that was my point..the list and how to get on it have IMO become a little stupid..the list is a great thing except to many people are on it that should not be

I agree!!

There are too many MAJOR pedophiles out there who aren't watched over closely enough and fall through the cracks because the system is too overloaded dealing with "statutory rape" cases.

While this is a sick story, I don't agree with him having to register as a sex offender. Hopefully he has seen the error of his ways and has made his peace with God, but lets worry more about the 30 year old perverts preying on our small children.

maroogreen
03-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Coach Thomsen says "I think the kid and his future and giving him a chance was bigger than that, bigger than the negative.”

That's all well and good, but please be honest. Thomsen is a football coach, and he was much more interested in the fact that Washington is 6-7, 305, than in being altruistic.

My question is this: Everyone living within a certain radius of a registered sex offender should receive notification through the mail when a RSO moves in. If that law was followed, this should be old news. Why didn't everyone who lived within a mile or 5 of this guy already know this?

I don't really believe that the facts as outlined in the story qualify as a sex offense, but it is creepy. But there may be more to the story than what is reported.