PDA

View Full Version : cunbed10...the hors d'oeuvres are served

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 10:57 AM
Just a small dose of crow for you - this week. The reason for your taste? Liberty Hill did 2 things last night that NONE of Burnet's opponents so far this year have managed to accomplish, including Marlin....score 21 points & have a back rush over 100 yards against them. :D eek! :D

espn1
11-08-2003, 11:00 AM
LH Panther Mom:
Just a small dose of crow for you - this week. The reason for your taste? Liberty Hill did 2 things last night that NONE of Burnet's opponents so far this year have managed to accomplish, including Marlin....score 21 points & have a back rush over 100 yards against them. :D eek! :D That's incorrect Gatesvilles running Back rushed for more than 100 yards.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 11:04 AM
espn1:

LH Panther Mom:
Just a small dose of crow for you - this week. The reason for your taste? Liberty Hill did 2 things last night that NONE of Burnet's opponents so far this year have managed to accomplish, including Marlin....score 21 points & have a back rush over 100 yards against them. :D eek! :D That's incorrect Gatesvilles running Back rushed for more than 100 yards.My bad - that's what I get for trusting the info in the AAS. That's the 3rd time THIS WEEK they've been wrong about us. (Worst to tick me off was when they said we had an 8-2 total season last year. :mad: ) I don't know why I subscribe to it - oh I remember.....it's to give my hubby something to do in the mornings. :D

cunbed10
11-10-2003, 09:31 AM
Our RB was injured, but he's back now and hope you get a close-up look at him. Liberty Hill you did the same thing Marlin did ...... LOss so we couldn't get it done and niether could LH, so shut up and watch the play-offs closely we may meet with each other if things go right, and we can settle this on the field, like Men oops like People(Women included).