PDA

View Full Version : A Nambla meeting in Houston????

NateDawg39
03-10-2010, 12:10 AM
:doh: I was driving down I-10 and took the Buffalo Speedway exit and saw people on the side of the street with pro Nambla signs!! I had no idea what it was until I researched it online :eek:

SintonFan
03-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Houston is going the way of Austin!:eek: :mad:

buckeyebob
03-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Tell me it aint so...have the left coasters taken over Houston now?:confused:

SWMustang
03-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
Tell me it aint so...have the left coasters taken over Houston now?:confused:

Inside 610 you see some weird stuff. Over an underpass on 59, there's usually some home made signs denouncing Israel.

NateDawg39
03-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Inside 610 you see some weird stuff. Over an underpass on 59, there's usually some home made signs denouncing Israel. I saw that last week:(

MUSTANG69
03-10-2010, 08:43 AM
I just looked up NAMBLA on the internet. God Almighty what is this world coming to. I think if I see these people I will probably run them down with my truck.

SintonPirateFan
03-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
I just looked up NAMBLA on the internet. God Almighty what is this world coming to. I think if I see these people I will probably run them down with my truck.

that's absolutely disgusting. they should be run out of the country. isn't encouraging child molestation against the law? if not, can't we make it a law???

Maroon87
03-10-2010, 09:24 AM
One of several reasons I moved north. The freaks are taking over.

pancho villa
03-10-2010, 09:51 AM
I thought things like that only happened in Sinton and Cuero. WOW

LE Dad
03-10-2010, 09:58 AM
The big cities are going down fast. I went "uptown" in Dallas last weekend.:eek: :eek: That is where the men are men and the women are safe, except from other women. I had no idea.:confused: but there is a good burger place there.

NAMBLA IS HORRIBLE!! There is no reason for such a group to exist.:mad:

SWMustang
03-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Notice Nambla didn't do any press releases announcing their rally. I bet some people would have made the trip to confront them

BullsFan
03-10-2010, 10:19 AM
That's absolutely disgusting. Those people should be run out of town. Any town, anywhere.

waterboy
03-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Line them sickos up and shoot 'em is what I say!:devil:

44INAROW
03-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa

Don't you have some dirt that needs watering :D

eeewwww I was reading about that organization and got weirded out eewwww:1omg!:

SWMustang
03-10-2010, 10:46 AM
you folks are all thinking like small town Texans with your values and what not. If you could just come to Houston, I'm sure someone could explain it to you in a way that would make you understand how letting Nambla have their rally benefits us all as a society. Viva La Revolucion!

pancho villa
03-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I just read on Wickapedia that NAMBLA originated in the U.S. in a small area around Abilene, and that most of it's members live there. The practice of nambla started in the city of Sparta greece.

MUSTANG69
03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
you folks are all thinking like small town Texans with your values and what not. If you could just come to Houston, I'm sure someone could explain it to you in a way that would make you understand how letting Nambla have their rally benefits us all as a society. Viva La Revolucion!

I don't think there is anybody that could explain this in a way that I would ever understand or approve it.

There is nothing wrong with small town Texas ways.

Trashman
03-10-2010, 11:31 AM
I don't think there is anybody that could explain this in a way that I would ever understand or approve it.

There is nothing wrong with small town Texas ways. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbler Fan
03-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Now I wish I had'nt looked up NAMBLA to see what it meant :ack!: . If only pancho villa would work on offseason preparation instead of getting signs ready for NAMBLA rallys , W.C. may just become relevant in football again .;)

baseballcoach13
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/10/obamas-safe-schools-czar-praised-nambla-founder-too/

BwdLion73
03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm afraid to go to their site. Next thing you know someone is working on your computer and ......:eek: :eek:

BullsFan
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Now I wish I had'nt looked up NAMBLA to see what it meant :ack!:

Ditto. For some reason when I read the thread I was thinking it was some king of free trade organization. I think I was probably thinking of NAFTA. NOT the same thing!!!

SintonPirateFan
03-10-2010, 12:15 PM
can we combine the threads? i heard they are holding a rally at the Texas Roadhouse..... :D

BreckTxLonghorn
03-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Houston is going the way of Austin!:eek: :mad:

Here in Austin, we're weird.

But we ain't that weird.

LE Dad
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
I would never look at that site. I have heard enough about them from Shawn Hannity.

These "men" are sick!! I am glad they are meeting... That way they can be identified... No way you can show up at these meetings and not be a pervert, child molester.:mad:

baseballcoach13
03-10-2010, 12:29 PM
If you dont click the link on my last post, you need to check out our 'safe schools czar' and his comments about NAMBLA.

Green Bling
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Watch it, senor!!:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

garciap77
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM

:1omg!:

GreenMonster
03-10-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm guessing that these NAMBLA freaks want to go back to the time of "free love and happiness." I find it ironic that the group originally formed in the Abilene area, haha, with all the goody goodies. I'm guessing the exact area to be in or near the Wylie school district lines :eek: :eek: :eek:

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'm guessing that these NAMBLA freaks want to go back to the time of "free love and happiness." I find it ironic that the group originally formed in the Abilene area, haha, with all the goody goodies. I'm guessing the exact area to be in or near the Wylie school district lines :eek: :eek: :eek:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

bandera7
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
I had never heard of Nambla, read about it here, then went downstairs and on southpark there was a sign with NAMBLA on it...thought it was pretty crazy. First time I hear about it, I hear about it twice in the span of 2 minutes.

NateDawg39
03-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
I had never heard of Nambla, read about it here, then went downstairs and on southpark there was a sign with NAMBLA on it...thought it was pretty crazy. First time I hear about it, I hear about it twice in the span of 2 minutes. hmmmmmm :thinking:

buckeyebob
03-10-2010, 06:30 PM

I say nuke 'um. Sounds like a job for a posse of small town East Texans. Let's kick butt & take names.

buckeyebob
03-10-2010, 06:33 PM

Let them come north about 4 hours and expalin...the Piney Woods is a great place for conversation.

SintonFan
03-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Here in Austin, we're weird.

But we ain't that weird.

Breck, you have Breck in your name...

carter08
03-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Hey, let's not let one little incident like this cause anyone to look down on our fair city.

First off, look at where they were. I-10 @ Buffalo Speedway? Not the location a successful protest would be held.

Second, if you had stuck around long enough I bet some cops showed up.

Third, Houston, Texas is a land of good, adult love. Sure, we have some pedos, but we Houstonians are much more intp legal age opposite sex couples. Or same sex couples if you hit up the 'Trose after 10pm. Oh man, so glad I didn't pick up that hooker. She wasn't no woman.

coach
03-11-2010, 03:36 AM
I say nuke 'um. Sounds like a job for a posse of small town East Texans. Let's kick butt & take names.

im not doing anything with anybodys butt from nambla...they might enjoy it too much

MUSTANG69
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Let them come north about 4 hours and expalin...the Piney Woods is a great place for conversation.

I know some charter boat captains that would love to have a conversation with them "about 20 miles offshore from Port Aransas". One way fishing trip.

pancho villa
03-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Harry Hay graduated from Cuero HS but went to JH in Sinton.