PDA

View Full Version : Baseball/Softball Scores

LeeCoMom
03-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Giddings boys over Hutto 14-4. Someone verify?

Girls over Hutto 9-3. Winning pitcher Caitie Carney :clap:

XMan
03-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Bellville loses to a very tough Episcopal team.

LeeCoMom
03-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by XMan

Boys or girls?

ccmom
03-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Softball.....Abilene Wylie loses to Cohoama 0-1 ....9 innings

Ranger Mom
03-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Softball.....Abilene Wylie loses to Cohoama 0-1 ....9 innings

Many moons ago when I went to Coahoma, they didn't even have softball.

They seem to be a powerhouse almost every year now!!

Phil C
03-10-2010, 09:17 AM
In District 31 3A it was

Robstown 10 Falfurrias 1 Robstown is the district favorite because they have their ace pitcher returning. Robstown also won the JV game 8 to 3. In District Robstown is 1 - 0 and Falfurrias is 0 - 1.

Aransas Pass 5 West Oso 0. The Teenage Terminated batted in 2 runs. Aransas Pass in District is 1 - 0 and West Oso is 0 - 1.

Unfortunately I don't have the Sinton vs Ingleside or Mathis vs Orange Grove scores. Hopefully P4S will report. With the new softball renovations in Sinton it is hard to know where they are playing. We may not have any home games this year.

SHSBulldog00
03-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Sweeny softball wins 2-1 over Katy Seven Lakes as Freshman Shelby Miller singled to center bringing in two runs in the top of the 7th with two out. Katy Seven Lakes was winning 1-0 at the time.

Sweeny hurler Allie Chenault earned the complete game win giving up one hit and 11 K's.

Sweeny Baseball won 13-5 over Sealy.

Reds fan
03-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by XMan

Baseball

lv2937
03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
softball: Burnet 7 Wimberly 1. Wimberly had only 10 players and no jv team. heard that grades hit them pretty hard. I left the boys game after 3 innings and the score was Burnet 12 Leman 0.

bowleghorses
03-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Prosper goes to 10-0 with the win of 12-2 over Princeton.:D

pirate4state
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
In District 31 3A it was

Robstown 10 Falfurrias 1 Robstown is the district favorite because they have their ace pitcher returning. Robstown also won the JV game 8 to 3. In District Robstown is 1 - 0 and Falfurrias is 0 - 1.

Aransas Pass 5 West Oso 0. The Teenage Terminated batted in 2 runs. Aransas Pass in District is 1 - 0 and West Oso is 0 - 1.

Unfortunately I don't have the Sinton vs Ingleside or Mathis vs Orange Grove scores. Hopefully P4S will report. With the new softball renovations in Sinton it is hard to know where they are playing. We may not have any home games this year.

Phil, I am sad to report that we lost last night. You are correct in not knowing exactly when our first home game will be, due to the renovations. We were suppose to play at home last night, but alas, we have no seating.

Final score was 5-4, Ingleside. It was a great pitchers duel through 5 innings, with the score tied at 1 (both runs coming in the first inning for each team). In the top of the 5th, Sinton took the lead, 2-1. In the top of the 6th, Sinton added 2 insurance runs, but gave one up in the bottom of the 6th. Score 4-2 headed to the 7th. We quickly, went 3 up/3 down in the top of the 7th and after 3 batters, had 2 outs, but Ingleside's top of the order did what they are suppose to do and put the ball in play, were agressive on the bases and scored 3 runs with 2 outs to win it in the bottom of the 7th.

We play @ West Oso on Friday, @ Orange Grove on Tuesday and hopefully @ home against AP on the 18th. {fingers crossed}

MUSTANG69
03-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Phil, I am sad to report that we lost last night. You are correct in not knowing exactly when our first home game will be, due to the renovations. We were suppose to play at home last night, but alas, we have no seating.

Final score was 5-4, Ingleside. It was a great pitchers duel through 5 innings, with the score tied at 1 (both runs coming in the first inning for each team). In the top of the 5th, Sinton took the lead, 2-1. In the top of the 6th, Sinton added 2 insurance runs, but gave one up in the bottom of the 6th. Score 4-2 headed to the 7th. We quickly, went 3 up/3 down in the top of the 7th and after 3 batters, had 2 outs, but Ingleside's top of the order did what they are suppose to do and put the ball in play, were agressive on the bases and scored 3 runs with 2 outs to win it in the bottom of the 7th.

We play @ West Oso on Friday, @ Orange Grove on Tuesday and hopefully @ home against AP on the 18th. {fingers crossed}

Baseball or softball?

bowleghorses
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
PROSPER WON BY THE SCORE OF 11-2 NOT 12-2...SORRY BOUT THAT

Phil C
03-10-2010, 05:37 PM

Alas! No way that the renovations will be completed by the 18th. :(

pirate4state
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
Baseball or softball? LOL let's be serious here, I know yall haven't beat us in either sport in quite sometime, but c'mon... :evillol:

It was softball and this might be the first time Ingleside has beaten us since I've been following Sinton softball.

PhiI C
03-10-2010, 09:39 PM
LOL let's be serious here, I know yall haven't beat us in either sport in quite sometime, but c'mon... :evillol:

It was softball and this might be the first time Ingleside has beaten us since I've been following Sinton softball.

Hopefully our girls will get it together. We have been in the playoffs every year since we started hs softball which was probably 1997.

Yoe_09
03-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Baseball
Cameron 16
Taylor 8