PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange is gonna WHOOP Giddings!!

LaGrange4Life
12-11-2001, 05:11 PM
Giddings doesn't stand a chance!! Seth is gonna burn 'em!! Chris Daniels, Chris Winn, Mike Jones, and John Ray, this is one game you are gonna go pointless!!!! Just like our first 3 playoff games, we are not going to allow any points!!! I predict 24-0!! You guys need to be ready to play BB, b/c after this week that's all yall will be playin!!! Be ready to watch your chances of State be blown away!!!! Go LAGRANGE!!!!

G-Town_Hottie
12-11-2001, 05:35 PM
That's funny you say that, because I think that all Seth will be seeing is the artificial terf, b/c that is where he'll be the whole game. When our Wreckin Crew gets done with him, he'll be wishing that they WERE playin Newton instead of Giddings!! All-Day, Hop, Hard-Hitter, J-Diddy, the Inches Club will tear it up!! Be ready LaGrange!!!

oldbuff78
12-13-2001, 12:20 AM
OUR JV BUNCH COULD HAVE BEAT THE TEAMS LG PLAYED IN THE WEAK DIV 2 OF REGION 4.

Jacket2000
12-13-2001, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by G-Town_Hottie:
That's funny you say that, because I think that all Seth will be seeing is the artificial terf, b/c that is where he'll be the whole game. When our Wreckin Crew gets done with him, he'll be wishing that they WERE playin Newton instead of Giddings!! All-Day, Hop, Hard-Hitter, J-Diddy, the Inches Club will tear it up!! Be ready LaGrange!!!
I'll bet there's a creative reason the Giddings football team is called the "Inches Club", eh?

Hook 'em
12-13-2001, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
I'll bet there's a creative reason the Giddings football team is called the "Inches Club", eh?

Now that's funny!

Hopefully some, okay a lot, of people on these boards (you know who are) will get the picture......this is a football board. No one, outside of fellow "trash talkers" are interested in "who's going to be playing bball next week" or any of the other crap that you people spew out.

Of course, the only people on this board here lately seem to be the people who have no interest in the actual games themselves, only an interest in the final score so they can come back here and rub it in the faces of the few brave people who stick around after their team loses.

[This message has been edited by Hook 'em (edited December 13, 2001).]

toby070
12-13-2001, 08:35 AM
Yes Oldbuff, I'm sure your JV would have beaten a weak team like Wimberley.....get a grip

G-Town_Hottie
12-13-2001, 06:23 PM
hey Hookem'(nice name by the way!) not the whole football team is called the "Inches Club", only a select few. And actually I really don't care what the score is as long as we win, and I love the game of football. I'm not a typical girl, I actually know what IS goin on during the game, you would be surprised!!!

LG
12-13-2001, 06:29 PM
I'm on the La Grange team and we beat yalls jv team b/c they sucked azz. they beat us the first time b/c we weren't ready but after that we neva lost a game.

LG
12-13-2001, 06:31 PM
and also your defense isnt the wrecking crew they suck. Our d has been the wreckin crew before yall ever thought bout callin yalls that.

panther69
12-13-2001, 09:40 PM
Hey LG grow up!!! The Buffs will run all over the 'D' of La Grunge. We have played teams in the past two weeks that would run all over ya'll. Your reign is over, DEAL WITH IT!!!

lepfan01
12-13-2001, 10:42 PM
Why are you telling him to grow up when you need to grow up too? How elementry is "La Grunge"? If you're gonna tell someone else to do something please be wise and do the same for yourself.

Hook 'em
12-13-2001, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by G-Town_Hottie:
I'm not a typical girl, I actually know what IS goin on during the game, you would be surprised!!!

Glad to hear that! It wasn't at all my intent to single you out with my earlier comment.....I was trying to address ANYONE and EVERYONE who brings nothing to this message board but stupid and useless comments.

oldbuff78
12-14-2001, 08:33 AM
LISTEN TO THE PANTHER LG!!!!!!!!!!!!