PDA

View Full Version : Dear 3ADownLow

Old Tiger
03-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I hate you for being down so much lately and not occupying my free time. I firmly believe that zebrablue is behind this whole thing because it was not like this till they were appointed moderator. So that is who we should place blame on for this travesty.

TheDOCTORdre
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I hate you for being down so much lately and not occupying my free time. I firmly believe that zebrablue is behind this whole thing because it was not like this till they were appointed moderator. So that is who we should place blame on for this travesty.

I agree, I believe we should impeach him and elect a Doctor to take his place

zebrablue2
03-08-2010, 06:26 PM

ROFL:devil:

sinton66
03-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
ROFL:devil:

I just know you marked that down.;)

garciap77
03-08-2010, 07:47 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
I hate you for being down so much lately and not occupying my free time. I firmly believe that zebrablue is behind this whole thing because it was not like this till they were appointed moderator. So that is who we should place blame on for this travesty. Wylie did it!:D

:p
They control the server....and probably the whole internet.:thinking: World wide Wylie :D

garciap77
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Wylie did it!:D

They control the server....and probably the whole internet.:thinking: World wide Wylie :D

Trashman
03-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Wylie did it!:D

Al Gore is a graduate of Whylee high school and everybody knows that he invented the internet.:D

Looking4number8
03-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Al Gore is a graduate of Whylee high school .:D

so thats how they stay in 3A

garciap77
03-08-2010, 09:45 PM
:D :D :D