3afan
02-26-2010, 03:38 PM
6-0 now

turbostud
02-26-2010, 03:39 PM
WOW!

sahen
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
wow...im at work trying to avoid this score so i can watch the game on DVR when i get home....thanks for a disclaimer or a title like "USA Hockey" oh wait there is a thread like that...

Sweetwater Red
02-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by sahen
wow...im at work trying to avoid this score so i can watch the game on DVR when i get home....thanks for a disclaimer or a title like "USA Hockey" oh wait there is a thread like that...

Well look at it this way. Now you don't have to waste your time. :thinking:

Emerson1
02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
People here don't get the concept of not posting spoilers in threads.

sahen
02-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well look at it this way. Now you don't have to waste your time. :thinking:

it is something that comes on every 4 years....i didnt consider it a waste of time...im just saying in the future if ur posting a score as a title then it would be nice to take into consideration if it is during the middle of a normal workday that some people might have recorded the event to watch when they get home, its not a huge deal but still a little aggravating...

Sweetwater Red
02-26-2010, 04:03 PM
it is something that comes on every 4 years....i didnt consider it a waste of time...im just saying in the future if ur posting a score as a title then it would be nice to take into consideration if it is during the middle of a normal workday that some people might have recorded the event to watch when they get home, its not a huge deal but still a little aggravating...

In all honesty I didn't consider that and I apologize for the thread title and
the fact that you have a real job. :D

sahen
02-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
In all honesty I didn't consider that and I apologize for the thread title and
the fact that you have a real job. :D

its fine just something to think about in the future...oh no need to apologize about the job, im happy with that, much better than the alternative

Phil C
02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
We have to be careful because these are the type of games that can get you beat. There is still lots of time left and sometimes teams get a big lead like that and the opponents slowly chip away at the lead and win the game near the end. We must be careful.