PDA

View Full Version : 12-3A playoff picture

Matthew328
10-29-2001, 09:12 PM
This district is cut and dried at the top..Crandall and Wills Point will meet up in Week 10 to decide it all..but after that things are up in the air...Kemp, Mabank and Canton are all in a 3 way tie for third and by Week 10 they all could end up 4-3 if things go right...Kemp has games left with Wills Point and Kaufman...Mabank has games left with Van and Canton..and Canton plays Crandall and Mabank..all those teams could go 4-3 and 1-1 against each other...some sort of tie breaker will have to determine things if it stays tied...if Mabank wins out then they will be D1..if Kemp or Canton make it then Wills Point will be the D1 team..
My picks
1. Crandall D2
2. Wills Point D2
3. Mabank D1

WP4EVR
11-01-2001, 11:02 PM
I think Wills Point is kind of underrated on this one. Wills Point and Crandall look to go into this one undefeated, should be a heck of a game. I'm not picking a winner, because I think it will be that close. Been awhile since either of these teams ended up in an undefeated (both) blow-out. Looking to Jake Mcdougle to lead Wills Point to a win on this one. Can't wait!