Old Tiger
02-25-2010, 12:29 AM
http://www.ohsnap.ca/img/thumbnails/oh-snap.jpg

NateDawg39
02-25-2010, 12:30 AM
yay

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 12:44 AM
After sitting right by a huge section of aggie fans for the entire game I can say that I was shocked by their lack of intellect and constant badgering towards any and everyone. It was unreal how inmature grown men and women can be.

NateDawg39
02-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
After sitting right by a huge section of aggie fans for the entire game I can say that I was shocked by their lack of intellect and constant badgering towards any and everyone. It was unreal how inmature grown men and women can be. Yeah it is sad...happens a lot at large crowded sporting events just about anywhere nowadays

carter08
02-25-2010, 12:56 AM
After sitting right by a huge section of aggie fans for the entire game I can say that I was shocked by their lack of intellect and constant badgering towards any and everyone. It was unreal how inmature grown men and women can be.

You were sitting by coach?

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by carter08
You were sitting by coach?

lol :clap:

eagles_victory
02-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by carter08
You were sitting by coach? got em

Cameron Crazy
02-25-2010, 03:18 AM
It was a pretty good game to see. Both teams played hard. Don't count the Bears out they are showing that they can play with just about anyone.

Red Bull
02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Too funny! Go to TexAgs and read how some of the visiting Aggie fans were treated. It happens everywhere. Immature, drunk, students can make every school / fan base look bad. A lot of them simply have no clue, nor any class.

NateDawg39
02-25-2010, 09:53 AM
At least they didn't act like the Mississippi fans did a week or so ago, or the West Virginia fans for that matter

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 10:18 AM
LOL none of those posts were really about the rudeness of baylor, just the weakness of the crowd. Hey, I don't really care how intense we were... aTm can have their pride in thinking they were louder, Baylor still got the victory. Oh and the whole aTm fans staying longer BS???? hahahaha those fools were literally JOGGING towards the exits to get out of there with 10 seconds left. I mean I don't blame them, if I was visiting losing team I would too. Can't act like a fool for 2 hours and expect the home crowd to not give it to you at the end.

eagles_victory
02-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
At least they didn't act like the Mississippi fans did a week or so ago, or the West Virginia fans for that matter What did the Mississippi fans do?

IHStangFan
02-25-2010, 11:07 AM
An Aggie bashing thread.....wherein....people are talking about immaturity, LOL...how ironic.

Red Bull
02-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Daddy, You are like most BU Fans. You win one here or there and you act like you own the Aggies. Here's to hoping we meet in the Big XIi tournament and it can be decided on the court and not on a keyboard.

Yoe_09
02-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Red Bull
Daddy, You are like most BU Fans. You win one here or there and you act like you own the Aggies. Here's to hoping we meet in the Big XIi tournament and it can be decided on the court and not on a keyboard.

I have the same thoughts on this as well. Both teams protected their home courts but the Big 12 tourney should decide things if we meet.

NateDawg39
02-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Daddy, You are like most BU Fans. You win one here or there and you act like you own the Aggies. Here's to hoping we meet in the Big XIi tournament and it can be decided on the court and not on a keyboard. I thought Baylor DID own the Aggies :confused: :nerd:

SintonPirateFan
02-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I thought Baylor DID own the Aggies :confused: :nerd:

no you're thinking of Texas Tech....not Baylor. :D

NateDawg39
02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
no you're thinking of Texas Tech....not Baylor. :D Yeah I forget sometimes :D

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM

Point out where I said Baylor owns the Aggies?
I also was not trying to "decide something on a keyboard". I was just posting a score.

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
An Aggie bashing thread.....wherein....people are talking about immaturity, LOL...how ironic.

So I am immature for "bashing the Aggies"? It is not immature at all to point out things that I observed.

You wouldn't have a problem with this thread if your team had been on the winning end LOL

I wasn't bashing anyone really, just said I was surprised about the group of grown men and women that happened to be sitting by me. That is all. You would COMPLETELY understand if you had been standing next to me, trust me. This group of Aggie fans did not do the entire group much good as far as gaining respect goes.

BaseballUmp
02-25-2010, 03:04 PM
I just want everyone to know I just had freebirds and it was amaaaaaazing! Good day DL

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I just want everyone to know I just had freebirds and it was amaaaaaazing! Good day DL

I just had Viteks.... even better lol

BaseballUmp
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Whats Vitek's?

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Whats Vitek's?

Dude, for real you gotta come up here tomorrow lol Tx State plays baylor in baseball. I'll take you to Viteks, on me of course and then we'll grab some cold ones on the way to the field. deal?

Viteks is the best. Its a BBQ place.

BaseballUmp
02-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Haha I would but I gotta eco test tomorrow and I gotta call a tourney in austin all weekend

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Haha I would but I gotta eco test tomorrow and I gotta call a tourney in austin all weekend

what tourny?

BaseballUmp
02-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Its a select league tourney $400 comin my way this weekend lol

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Its a select league tourney $400 comin my way this weekend lol

Damn gotta love that!

I was actually going to look into umpiring this summer for some cash, might be giving you a shout a little later for some tips and what not?

coach
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
SICC EM BEARS! 70-66.

congrats....you beat a average team at home by 3 points after blowing a 13 point lead

BaseballUmp
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
haha sounds good man if you ever plan on makin a trip to college station or austin i can get ya connected with some tournaments

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Just to clarify before all you mindless aggie tee shirt fans jump back on me:p .... I have never once said that BU is better than TAMU. My pet peeve in sports is when fans of schools or organizations do not realize when one team is better than them and trust me I know where Baylor stands in the pecking order. All I did was display excitement for the victory, and make one observation... forgive me yee faithful Aggie fans.

coach
02-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Just to clarify before all you mindless aggie tee shirt fans jump back on me:p .... I have never once said that BU is better than TAMU. My pet peeve in sports is when fans of schools or organizations do not realize when one team is better than them and trust me I know where Baylor stands in the pecking order. All I did was display excitement for the victory, and make one observation... forgive me yee faithful Aggie fans.

completely understand where you are coming fro but if you are going to com out by saying sic'em bears the uyou need to beaware of how people are going to take that into context

coach
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM
especially with a board full of numbskulls like this one

jason
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
didn't aggie fans throw poo at a football game a few years ago?

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by coach
congrats....you beat a average team at home by 3 points after blowing a 13 point lead

easy does it big guy lol

hey beating an average team at home is better than losing to one, Baylor has to start somewhere. Hey, I think the Ags are the only team in Texas to beat Baylor this year, y'all have got a good club

coach
02-25-2010, 03:41 PM
easy does it big guy lol

hey beating an average team at home is better than losing to one, Baylor has to start somewhere. Hey, I think the Ags are the only team in Texas to beat Baylor this year, y'all have got a good club

i have been saying it all year...atm is not that good

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:52 PM
idk, last night yalls defense was impressive, at least in the paint i thought it was. and yall played Kansas real well the other night and sent UT to overtime at their place before UT sucked. Baylor is hot one game and cold the next. Seriously, every game is opposite of the last one for baylor

Red Bull
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
I think the Aggies are pretty good this year and that is saying something after loosing Elonu to the draft, Carter to graduation and Roland to injury (by the way the sign about "Break a leg Aggies" was pathetic at game last night). This Aggie team has beaten Baylor by 7 at home and lost to then in Waco by 4. So I would say they are about even. The Ags have also taken #1 tu to overtime at Austin and and had #1 KU on the ropes until losing late at home. I would say that is not too shabby in what most say is toughest conference in America. Also, no t-shirt fan here. I have degree from A&M and basketball season ticket holder since '98. That included some pretty lean years including an O-fer in conference not too long ago.

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 03:54 PM
I think the Aggies are pretty good this year and that is saying something after loosing Elonu to the draft, Carter to graduation and Roland to injury (by the way the sign about "Break a leg Aggies" was pathetic at game last night). This Aggie team has beaten Baylor by 7 at home and lost to then in Waco by 4. So I would say they are about even. The Ags have also taken #1 tu to overtime at Austin and and had #1 KU on the ropes until losing late at home. I would say that is not too shabby in what most say is toughest conference in America. Also, no t-shirt fan here. I have degree from A&M and basketball season ticket holder since '98. That included some pretty lean years including an O-fer in conference not too long ago.

oh, so you are a true die hard aggie fan... i pity you:D :p

coach
02-25-2010, 03:57 PM
who has atm beaten thats good?

Red Bull
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
A Baylor fan pittying an Aggie fan. That is too funny. I guess you get that from all the success Baylor has had the last few decades or so.

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 04:03 PM
A Baylor fan pittying an Aggie fan. That is too funny. I guess you get that from all the success Baylor has had the last few decades or so.

I guess they don't teach you how to take jokes at A&M? LOL

Another bitter Aggie fan:dispntd: :evillol:

Red Bull
02-25-2010, 04:04 PM
The Ags tournament resume looked pretty good on the screen last night. Three wins over ranked opponents and RPI in the low teens. I think there are like 365 teams so that is not too bad.

eagleqb_14
02-25-2010, 05:07 PM
dang i was pullen for the aggs

LH Panther Mom
02-25-2010, 09:18 PM

hey beating an average team at home is better than losing to one,

Daddy D 11
02-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

:D

SintonPirateFan
02-26-2010, 08:41 AM

this was said after quoting someone who said Baylor beat TAMU 70-66........

i'll leave it at that.

Red Bull
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
No bitterness here and I can take a joke. I just think when you start your thread "Hey Aggie fans" instead of something like "Baylor wins", then you need to expect a little of this back at you. :)

sahen
02-26-2010, 11:52 AM

Baylor vs. Texas A&M the last 3 years: 3 wins Baylor, 3 wins Texas A&M

looks like it might be more even than the Aggies think...dude didn't act like he owned you, he was just happy we won and wanted to rub it in the Aggies face, it happens the other way all the time (not necessarily on this board recently, but back a couple years ago it was common) but there are way more aggies so not as big a fuss is made about it...

LE Dad
02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by sahen
...dude didn't act like he owned you, he was just happy we won and wanted to rub it in the Aggies face...

Daddy D =:stirpot:

LOL....

Daddy D 11
02-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Daddy D =:stirpot:

LOL....

ME? :p no...

bandera7
02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Your whole argument about fans attitudes was ruined by a few stupid, insulting, classless, worthless fans with their sign. Im glad I wasn't present, because I would have likely gotten myself in trouble. Derrick Roland is a great person and a great player, and there are just some things you dont attack. And I think its kinda pathetic that some alumni gave out sheep. I honestly didnt get the joke, somebody had to explain it to me. But yeah, the Baylor fans are definitely full of class, as demonstrated last night.

On a basketball note, I think the teams are pretty even. The tourney should be fun D11.

LH Panther Mom
02-26-2010, 06:41 PM
:rolleyes: Any wonder why college talk is always on the verge of going by the wayside on here? Some people get their knickers twisted so easily.

coach
02-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:rolleyes: Any wonder why college talk is always on the verge of going by the wayside on here? Some people get their knickers twisted so easily.

i remember you getting yours tangled a few times when some cracks on tech

Daddy D 11
02-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
Your whole argument about fans attitudes was ruined by a few stupid, insulting, classless, worthless fans with their sign. Im glad I wasn't present, because I would have likely gotten myself in trouble. Derrick Roland is a great person and a great player, and there are just some things you dont attack. And I think its kinda pathetic that some alumni gave out sheep. I honestly didnt get the joke, somebody had to explain it to me. But yeah, the Baylor fans are definitely full of class, as demonstrated last night.

On a basketball note, I think the teams are pretty even. The tourney should be fun D11.

good to know:thumbsup:

....:crazy:

IHStangFan
02-27-2010, 01:29 PM
So I am immature for "bashing the Aggies"? It is not immature at all to point out things that I observed.

You wouldn't have a problem with this thread if your team had been on the winning end LOL

I wasn't bashing anyone really, just said I was surprised about the group of grown men and women that happened to be sitting by me. That is all. You would COMPLETELY understand if you had been standing next to me, trust me. This group of Aggie fans did not do the entire group much good as far as gaining respect goes. I don't have a problem with it either way.....was just pointing out the irony.

As far as those fans not doing the "group" any good and gaining any respect.....every sports entity has "those" fans. Don't kid yourself.

eagles_victory
02-27-2010, 02:36 PM
i remember you getting yours tangled a few times when some cracks on tech Yea she did...