Empty net goal for USA.

2-0

10 seconds remain

Be_Advised
02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
There are either ALOT of Swiss in the crowd or Canadians are
boooing the US team. :mad:

I'm guessing the Canadians are still mad about Sunday's game, if it is them.

Be_Advised
02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Game over.

2-0 USA

Phil C
02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Horay!!! But it was a tough one but we held on at the end. It was so frustrating most of the game because we outplayed them bad but it took until the third quarter to get a goal.

Sweetwater Red
02-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Horay!!! But it was a tough one but we held on at the end. It was so frustrating most of the game because we outplayed them bad but it took until the third quarter to get a goal.

Third quarter? :confused:

Are you sure you were watching hockey Phil?:thinking: :D

coach
02-24-2010, 05:50 PM

quarters come in fours

Bullaholic
02-24-2010, 06:04 PM
You guys ought to be ashamed. It's bad enough that you get on here talking about sports other than 3A HS football, but you add insult to injury by correcting the Sinton Godfather for all to see. Shame...shame....SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!!:mad: :mad: This is not PC and you are all obviously victims of society....

Green Bling
02-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Great game!! Not a fan of the NHL (too many staged fights), but I do like hockey
during the Olympics. USA! USA!

NateDawg39
02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You guys ought to be ashamed. It's bad enough that you get on here talking about sports other than 3A HS football, but you add insult to injury by correcting the Sinton Godfather for all to see. Shame...shame....SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!!:mad: :mad: This is not PC and you are all obviously victims of society.... Ignorance rules!!! :mad: :mad:

PhiI C
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You guys ought to be ashamed. It's bad enough that you get on here talking about sports other than 3A HS football, but you add insult to injury by correcting the Sinton Godfather for all to see. Shame...shame....SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!!:mad: :mad: This is not PC and you are all obviously victims of society....

What Bull also means is:

DON'T BE PICKY!

:)

Phil C
02-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Man that Switzerland goalie Hiller played a great game. We are fortunate that we were able to win.

crzyjournalist03
02-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Man that Switzerland goalie Hiller played a great game. We are fortunate that we were able to win.

Hiller is a very good goalie for the Ducks in the NHL. He's played so well that the Ducks recently traded J.S. Giguere, who had won a Cup for the team and had been the MVP of the playoffs too.

Bullaholic
02-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Them boys playing for the US of A ain't too shabby----I've got my money on them....I bet they rise to the occasion with Canada.