PDA

View Full Version : Forney 58 Wilmer-Hutchins 24

Rabbit'93
11-08-2002, 11:33 PM
I left with under 5:00 to go in the fourth.

surfspike
11-08-2002, 11:36 PM
lol..... looking forward to playoffs. :D

Jacket2000
11-08-2002, 11:47 PM
Hey Matt, how 'bout anoher serving of crow, eh?
J2K

DogDoc
11-08-2002, 11:54 PM
Not surprised that Forney won, but I am surprised that the destroyed them.

With this I say Forney will Handle Wills Point and advance to the semi's, where we get to play them at Texas Stadium I hope.

Would just like to play there once and then I would not care about ever going back.

justanopinion
11-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Well Hutch was able to score one more touchdown. The final score was 58-30. Not to bad considering only 8 points were put up on our first string defense. I guess thats about all I have to say. TOTAL BLOWOUT!!!!!!! Looking forward to next week.

How 'bout them JACKRABBITS!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-09-2002, 12:55 AM
I was very impressed with Forney tonight. My friends and I left when the score was 51-8. I was shocked at how Hutch was being dominated so badly. Is Forney just that good, or is Hutch overrated?

I did see one guy from the downlow there at the game, not sure who he was though......one of his friends thought Port Isabel was near Amarillo???? Port Isabel in Region 1??? Texas Geography, people!!!! It was a young guy too.

Rabbit'93
11-09-2002, 02:08 AM
Hey TFINT I looked but so no PI jackets. Anytime you turn the ball over that many times you're gonna lose. I found out that WH's starting QB was out, but it wouldn't make that many points up. This was a nice ending to a good regular season for the 'rabbits. Bring on the POINT.

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 02:32 AM
I WILL GIVE FORNEY LOTS OF CREDIT THEY DID BEAT W-H. BUT IT IS HARD TO WIN ANY GAME WITH 8 TOTAL OVERS (7 IN THE FIRST HALF ALONG) ALSO 3 INSIDE THE 10 YARD LINE OF FORNEY.

GOOD LUCK TO FORNEY AND W-H IN THE PLAYOFFS

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-09-2002, 03:58 AM
I was sittin up on the top row, right next to the band. I stood for most of the game so me in my blue letterman jacket would have really stood out. Sorry you didn't see me.

aamove
11-09-2002, 08:45 AM
I was totally amazed that Forney beat them that bad. I predicted a 10 point victory. I didn't make it to the game until the second quarter and the score was already 21-0. Forney was running on all cylinders last night. Wilmer-Hutchins just couldn't seem to get things together. Real good win for Forney?

Jimbotex40
11-09-2002, 10:39 AM
it was me that you saw tarpon fan...and hey, i havent taken texas geography yet...lol. no, but i knew that yall either won the first or last district (1-3A or 32-3A)
sorry sir!!!

jason
11-09-2002, 10:47 PM
That was embarrasing. Their players were thugs, they couldn't stop the run to save their lives, and they had no special teams (kickoff return on opener, and their punter missed the ball). The only thing from Wilmer Hutchins that should be ranked was their band...Hopefully Brack was taking some notes.

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 11:06 PM
JASON
THAT IS A VERY RACIST COMMENT YOU ARE MAKING ABOUT WILMER-HUTCHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS GAME THE EVERYTHING WENT WRONG FOR W-H AND FORNEY CAPTIALIZED ON THE MISTAKES.

UNTIL YOU ARE THE SIDELINE WITH THE TEAM. YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE THAT TYPE OF COMMENT

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 11:08 PM
JASON
DO YOU KNOW WHAT WORD MEANS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason
11-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Thats what happens when you dont play anybody good...You start to think your the bomb, and when you do play somebody good and get it handed to you and can't handle it. Then you start throwing cheap shots like they did.

SkandarAkbar
11-09-2002, 11:14 PM
Jason isnt the only Forney fan with those racist comments. I was sitting on the Forney side last night, and alot of the fans were making comments like "Go back to the hood" and "ya'll better stick to basketball". And then there were several fans behind me that were saying that the African-American referee was obviously one of the players dads because they thought he was making calls for W-H. It was ridiculous to sit there and listen to some of the things those grown men and women were saying about the young kids who are out there playing. Oh, by the way Jason, why do you say they are thugs? Did you think they played dirty? I saw more cheap shots by the #42 and #8 from the Forney team than I did from the
W-H players. Jason, don't say something on a message board that you wouldnt dare say to any one of those players faces. I guarantee you wouldnt.

jason
11-09-2002, 11:14 PM
I am sorry, though, if I offended you or anybody else.

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 11:23 PM
ONE OF FORNEY GUARDS THREW A CHEAP CUT BLOCK ON #65 OF WILMER-HUTCHINS. WAY AFTER THE PLAY WAS OVER.

jason
11-09-2002, 11:25 PM
I said I was sorry about calling them thugs...but I was at the game, and when they got down, they started playing dirty. The Forney players were just throwing good, clean hits. As far as the fans go, I can't control any of that. And I would say it to them...I'm 6'6" 230 lbs, you think I'm scared of some high school kids ?????

SkandarAkbar
11-09-2002, 11:29 PM
6'6, 230, but yet you have nothing better to do than mouth and call high school kids thugs. You better be careful or I'll get Rouse on you. That's one high school kid you can't take, and we both know that. :)

jason
11-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Rouse...HAHAHA...and I thought the mama joke I heard earlier was funny, but that's way better

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 11:37 PM
W-H CAUGHT CALL FOR TWO PERSONAL FOULS ONE DID ACTUALLT HAPPEN. THE OTHER ONE WAS VERY QUESTIONABLE ON THE QB HE WAS TRYING TO GET UP AFTER THE PLAY WAS OVER AND REFREE CALL PERSONAL FOUL.

BUT FORNEY GOT CALL FOR A PERSONAL FOUL FOR CHOP BLOCKING AFTER THE PLAY WAS OVER.

kaorder1999
11-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Talk about football....

jason
11-09-2002, 11:52 PM
the play wasnt over, it was just way behind the ball carrier...probably shouldnt have, but he was just sticking with his block

Emmett Lyons#7
11-10-2002, 12:17 AM
Wuz up guys this is Emmett Lyons#7 on Wills Points football team. Truthfully I think that all of you Forney fans are mislead and confused because we are going to beat Forney friday night.GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason
11-10-2002, 12:27 AM
I like your confidence, forney will be just as confident too...it will definitley be a great game, it could go either way. Im gonna have to go with Forney on this one though (i wonder why??)

Jimbotex40
11-10-2002, 01:15 AM
For all you out there who thinks Forney was cheap shotting Wilmer are WRONG!! The one play where Forney got called on a personal foul was by #42 for a chop block behind the play,and yes given ILLEGAL, but if you go back and watch the game film and see if you see the player he chopped throw a punch to his head before the chop.....

The scoreboard showed for no need to cheap shot

jason
11-10-2002, 09:29 AM
You sure are confident...Forney will feel the same way, though, especially after the way they beat WH...should be a great game, it could go either way.....GO FORNEY

stone_cold
11-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Obviously you guys either weren't watching the same game I was or don't know the rules... it had to have been after that play or the TD wouldn't have counted.
Friday's game was one that everything went wrong for WH and you can't make mistakes when playing a great team such as Forney.
However... I'm not going to talk about that... I just wanted to wish both teams the best of luck in the play-offs... I still believe they will both do very well!!