PDA

View Full Version : Only In Graham

grahampaw
02-23-2010, 01:00 AM
A murderer that killed a 15 year old girl and dumping her body under a pile of trash was sent home today with an anckle braclet because the DA cant do her job.:mad: Has this country lost all moral values?

trojan37
02-23-2010, 01:07 AM
People like this need to be executed....plain and simple.

Keith7
02-23-2010, 01:33 AM
My bet is that this is some how Obama's fault

Z-RO
02-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw
A murderer that killed a 15 year old girl and dumping her body under a pile of trash was sent home today with an anckle braclet because the DA cant do her job.:mad: Has this country lost all moral values?

He's getting off? What the hell happened?

Z-RO
02-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Ok so I got nosey...So he had been sitting in jail as long as the law allowed without being sent to trial. From my understanding he is still going to be sent to trial, but until then he is out on bond because the DA is a D.A. and has taken too long to round up a grand jury (or something to that affect).

tex_male
02-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Ok so I got nosey...So he had been sitting in jail as long as the law allowed without being sent to trial. From my understanding he is still going to be sent to trial, but until then he is out on bond because the DA is a D.A. and has taken too long to round up a grand jury (or something to that affect).

You posted yours before I could post mine..

When did this happen? Has a grand jury heard the case? No court date until Grand Jury hears case. Judge could have set bond and ordered the ankle thing until Grand Jury hands down a warrant, then he is placed in jail. Does the county have the money to house a person in jail for a long time? About $50 to $80 a day County rate, goes up when in State Jail. He has to be feed, showered and watch cable TV.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2010, 09:04 AM
is the DA shady like the Supt? The one who told different stories to different newspapers about his coaching search?

BullsFan
02-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Not just in Graham. Wise County is notorious for it. We had a wife of a serial killer who PARTICIPATED in at least two of the killings get off with 10 years probation. Just recently had a convicted child molester get 7 years deferred adjudication.

BreckTxLonghorn
02-23-2010, 10:17 AM

Is this the ssame DA who started sending those with drug problems straight to prison with no rehab program included? I never agreed with that aspect; understand sending them to jail, but the goal should be to rehabilitate, not incarcerate.

headhunter
02-23-2010, 10:40 AM
That what is wrong with this country ---- everyone knows the rules --- if you kill someone then you should go to th chair, if you steal then you shoul lose a finger. Everybody wants to give these criminals a second chance. Don't break the rules and you don't have to worry about anything.

grahampaw
02-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Is this the ssame DA who started sending those with drug problems straight to prison with no rehab program included? I never agreed with that aspect; understand sending them to jail, but the goal should be to rehabilitate, not incarcerate. Thats because the drug cases are easy to convict and it makes it look like she knows what she's doing.

grahampaw
02-23-2010, 12:40 PM
The channel 3 news said,in the state of Texas you have to charge someone with a crime 90 days after incarcaration,she waited 99 days so an appeals court let him out on 20K bond.Sounds like she is a true D.A.

95mustang
02-23-2010, 12:58 PM
The channel 3 news said,in the state of Texas you have to charge someone with a crime 90 days after incarcaration,she waited 99 days so an appeals court let him out on 20K bond.Sounds like she is a true D.A.

Sounds like someone need to refresh on their laws.

rholl
02-23-2010, 02:28 PM
thread hijack......does McCoy play baseball???

BreckTxLonghorn
02-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by rholl
thread hijack......does McCoy play baseball???

If he did, he doesn't anymore. He is already at Texas competing for the backup job.