PDA

View Full Version : 13,774 #7 on attendance records at SWT Bobcat Stadium

bd0707
12-01-2002, 09:29 AM
What an atmosphere this was. With all of the anticipation of this game, it truly lived up to all of the hype! This game really had all the flavor of a big time college game, like Army/Navy or Oklahoma/Texas. What a day, I will always remember this one as will all who were there I'm sure.Two teams with the utmost respect for each other went to battle in a game that will likely overshadow this years state championship game as far as excitement goes. The Burnet Bulldogs and the Bulldog fans left San Marcos with high esteem for their counterparts from south Texas. Thanks for a great day to all who attended. And a special thanks to the Esprit De Corps, you guys and girls sure make it fun.

SintonFan
12-01-2002, 01:55 PM
Yep, that was alot of people.
Now Burnet, yall go out and represent region 4 well!!!
Good Luck Burnet Bulldogs!!!

SintonFan
10-19-2003, 01:04 AM
jason will love this! This was from last years reg. 4 final and the game was officially counted. Nyah! :p

<small>[ October 19, 2003, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

jason
10-19-2003, 03:22 AM
SintonFan:
jason will love this! This was from last years reg. 4 final and the game was officially counted. Nyah! :p i have no comment nor any other comments EVER regarding attendance...

olddawggreen
10-19-2003, 07:53 AM
From what I have been able to find, none of these crowd size topics started until the media brought it up last year. It seems it has just snowballed from there. Personally, I would rather see more discussion about what is going on down on the field than whats going on on the sidelines. Unfortunatly, it seems this topic is being raised more and more by people outside our community. I wish it would just stop, Burnet fans know what kind of fan base they turn out. I have better things to do besides count heads in the stands.

3afan
10-19-2003, 08:05 AM
how's the parking, and the getting in/out at Bobcat Stadium? Some of the playoff venues in the DFW area are great as far as that goes, some terrible. One of the worst is Pennington in Bedford - to me that place is a nightmare.

bd0707
10-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Thanks sintonfan, for bringing this post back up. Man, that was a fun day. Great memories!

HotDawg89
10-19-2003, 09:12 AM
3afan:
how's the parking, and the getting in/out at Bobcat Stadium? Some of the playoff venues in the DFW area are great as far as that goes, some terrible. One of the worst is Pennington in Bedford - to me that place is a nightmare.Lots of parking- and the traffic was seemingly painless. It was nice to see that some places have the parking and traffic situation under control. (Unlike all the nascar races.)