PDA

View Full Version : For anybody in or around College Station tomorrow 2/19/10

CHS_CG
02-18-2010, 10:23 PM
For anybody who is interested I thought I would post a reminder that we (CSPD and CS Police Officers Association) are having a BBQ benefit for Officer Tracy Sheets tomorrow @ Veterans Park Between 11am-2pm. BBQ plates are only $7.00 and will come with a ton of food. If you can swing by and pick up a plate, please do so. All proceeds are going to help Tracy and her family.

As some of you may remember, Tracy was in a horrible head on collision where she was injured very badly. She is still unable to walk. The driver of the car that hit her was 2x over the legal limit. KBTX just ran a story and did an interview with Tracy. Here is the link for anybody that is interested.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/84538327.html

There is a video too so watch if you can.

Again, I want to thank each and every one of you who sent prayers out for Tracy and her family. It means a lot and we are all very thankful.

PhiI C
02-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Hey CHS can you give us an address where we can send a donation? Every little bit helps and adds up.

CHS_CG
02-19-2010, 09:12 AM
I will get an address tonight when I go to work. I don't know what exactlly they did for those who are unable to attend.

CHS_CG
02-23-2010, 12:06 AM
If anybody is wanting to help out like Phil, you can send a check to:

Rhonda Seaton
2611 Texas Ave
College Station Tx 77840

Make check payable to CSPOA and in the memo line put Tracy Sheets.

For anybody interested we raised about $18,000 from the benefit. The turn out was great, we had officers from Houston and Waller CO come out even. Thanks again to all those who have prayed for Tracy and anybody who sends a donation!