PDA

View Full Version : Rockets almost get Stoudemire

JasperDog94
02-18-2010, 10:19 PM
The Rockets made a last minute attempt to get Stoudemire by offering Battier, Scola, and Brian Cook plus multiple draft picks. The deal only fell through when Phoenix wanted Houston to waive the required physicals.

Why would Phoenix make that requirement unless something is wrong with Stoudemire?:confused: :confused:

zebrablue2
02-18-2010, 11:44 PM
glad they did not give up scola. hated to see landry go, but scola will be a strong piece to the puzzle next season..

JasperDog94
02-18-2010, 11:47 PM
I absolutely love Scola, but I would gladly give him up for Stoudemire.

zebrablue2
02-18-2010, 11:57 PM
i agree, but that physical waive deal sends up a red flag. if big boy comes back next season, and I say that because the foot may never heal correctly, the rockets will have a very solid line-up. also love brooks, that kid is very good, and gonna get really-really good!!

BaseballUmp
02-19-2010, 12:47 AM
lol last time i checked, almost dont count
and on a side note, I wouldnt wanna go to the Rockets anyways. I dont know why people think they are any good. They're not even in the top 8 out of 15 in the west

JasperDog94
02-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
lol last time i checked, almost dont count
and on a side note, I wouldnt wanna go to the Rockets anyways. I dont know why people think they are any good. They're not even in the top 8 out of 15 in the west Dude, it's a sports forum. We're talking sports and this was a legitimate sports topic.

Secondly, the Rockets took the Lakers to 7 games last year without Yao. Next year, with the possibility of a healthy Yao, why would someone not want to come to Houston? Don't be such a hater.:)

BaseballUmp
02-19-2010, 01:14 AM
haha i know its a sports forum and my post was sports related, just never been a fan of the rockets lol never been a hater haha:D

HEMOTOXIC
02-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
haha i know its a sports forum and my post was sports related, just never been a fan of the rockets lol never been a hater haha:D

You will get over it.:D