PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Apology

Bullaholic
02-18-2010, 10:12 AM
The much awaited (by some) emergence of Tiger Woods from seclusion is supposed to happen tomorrow when he is scheduled to deliver an "apology". I don't think the POTUS would get any more press if he was going to declare war.

Tiger Woods apologizing for "serial" sex is like me apologizing for eating all those cheeseburgers over the years. :D Still, I guess the guy has got to start somewhere if he is ever going to rejoin society and the Tour.

44INAROW
02-18-2010, 10:17 AM
You think he's going to announce he's playing in the Masters? I bet the Masters group is sure hoping so.

pancho villa
02-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Why does he need to apologize for having sex with HOT women.
GOOD FOR TIGER!

jason
02-18-2010, 10:29 AM
i bet he will announce that he will be back playing next week in phoenix or he will not play the rest of the year....

if he comes back, i bet he wins at least 2 majors....

would put the over/under at 2.5...

Bearkat
02-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Mike and Mike made a good point this morning. Said that the public really doesn't care about an apology from Tiger. Said we, the public, are more interested in hearing the details of his story and when he is coming back to play golf.

I thought about this for awhile and I have to agree with them. I really don't want to hear him apologize. He doesn't owe me an apology. I'm sure he has apologized to his family and close personal friends and now he's ready to make his public appearance and start playing golf again.

I bet those magazines that you see in the check out line of grocery stores can't wait for him to make a statement. Their sales will triple with his stories. How long will it take for a book to come out? Tiger may not write it, but one of his lady friends will. A tale all of Tiger's sex scandal. That book will be a best seller.

BEAST
02-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Mike and Mike made a good point this morning. Said that the public really doesn't care about an apology from Tiger. Said we, the public, are more interested in hearing the details of his story and when he is coming back to play golf.

I thought about this for awhile and I have to agree with them. I really don't want to hear him apologize. He doesn't owe me an apology. I'm sure he has apologized to his family and close personal friends and now he's ready to make his public appearance and start playing golf again.

I bet those magazines that you see in the check out line of grocery stores can't wait for him to make a statement. Their sales will triple with his stories. How long will it take for a book to come out? Tiger may not write it, but one of his lady friends will. A tale all of Tiger's sex scandal. That book will be a best seller.

No doubt. The title, "Ive got a Tiger by the tail".

BEAST

ronwx5x
02-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I originally was surprised that Tiger was able to have so many "trysts" and yet there was little or no publicity. In fact, when I first heard of his SUV "accident", I thought it was just a result of being inattentive early in the morning. With all the details we've been given, I must say I'm overdosed on Tiger drama. Just settle with your family, move on, and get to work. No more "Tiger Tales" please, please!

GUNHO
02-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Tiger owes me nothing.Just want him to get back in the game.Although I will admit when he dose and I hear that shout from the crowed " get in the hole " it will have an entirely different meaning for me ...at least for awhile.:D

Bullaholic
02-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by GUNHO
Tiger owes me nothing.Just want him to get back in the game.Although I will admit when he dose and I hear that shout from the crowed " get in the hole " it will have an entirely different meaning for me ...at least for awhile.:D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/suprised monkey.jpg

themsu97
02-18-2010, 11:52 AM
what Tiger needs to do is apologize to his fans... plain and simple...
he also needs to help his caddy calm down because the outcry is going to get worse than he ever imagined...
Tiger is a big time star and the protests, shouts and hoopla will be huge...
having no questions just shows that Tiger thinks he is bigger than what he is...
may mean he may not play because if he does not want to answer questions then what is he going to do at every golf event he plays... no way he can stop that firestorm...

waiting for the first signs or comments like: "Hey Tiger, this course only has 18 holes.... and the like

Green Bling
02-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Have never been a fan. I just get really tired of golf announcers focusing so much on He Who Shall Remain Nameless when there are so many other players that are actually out there playing the game. Would love to watch just one telecast of a game when he was never mentioned! Well, there!!

PPSTATEBOUND
02-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Could careless if he apoligizes or even plays the game again.

Farmersfan
02-18-2010, 02:00 PM
The only issue I have is the amount of money he has taken in as a quality representative for products being sold to our children. (I said children just for effect). If he wants to drop all his endorsements and just play golf then I could not care less what he does in his own personal life.

Green Bling
02-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
The only issue I have is the amount of money he has taken in as a quality representative for products being sold to our children. (I said children just for effect). If he wants to drop all his endorsements and just play golf then I could not care less what he does in his own personal life.
What you said!!

teetle
02-18-2010, 02:18 PM
The only peoples that Tiger bes needing to apologize to is He wife. He be doing nothing to me. I does nots cares. I donts cares if he ever plays golf toos. He has to take cares of his own business. :eek: :weeping: :eek:

Heffelfinger
02-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Dan Jenkins has a great take on this in his latest article. I think it is in Golf Digest. Anyone read it or have a link to this?

scrub c
02-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Who said it was an apology? i thought it was a press conference to let the PGA tour know he was coming back to win all the money....