PDA

View Full Version : Posters you'd most like to meet in person.

Sweetwater Red
02-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Which posters would you most like to meet?

For me, it would be gobbla2K1, Phantom Stang, and all the Forney posters.

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Booger
LE Dad
Reggie (for the life of me, I cannot think of his SN right now! LOL)
DaHop
Rocket
44INAROW
The majority of the Navasota fans...
SintonFan

hell...who am I kiddng...there are lots of you guys I'd like to meet!! LOL.

Daddy D 11
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
mwynn

bobcat4life
02-16-2010, 09:44 PM
the Brownwood Clan, lvbears32, Nate, WOS87, LE Dad, RM, the Snyder guys, the Sweetwater guys, orange machine, and the Celina posters I havent met yet and the blue zebra(gotta see if they really exist)

ccmom
02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
LHPM and 44inarow.....

hawkfan
02-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Green Monster and I need to meet up in person and do some bass fishing this spring.

skins4life
02-16-2010, 09:53 PM
RM, LE Dad, Brownwood gang, Gilmer gang, Liberty Hill gang, WO87, Sinton gang. Oh who could forget the "Wylie" gang.

DaHop72
02-16-2010, 09:54 PM
44inarow, AP Panther fan, BBDE, IHStangfan, sinton66, Buckeye80 and SintonFan.

NateDawg39
02-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Bobcat4life, LEdad, Keith, all the Bridgeport folks and WOS...and everyone else honestly and IHStangfan

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Bobcat4life, LEdad, all the Bridgeport folks and WOS...and everyone else honestly. There was a typo in your post....I fixed it for you. :D

NateDawg39
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
There was a typo in your post....I fixed it for you. :D ahhh your a character :D

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 10:07 PM
ahhh your a character :D Not sure how I managed to leave you off my short list Nate.....but yes...I'd like to let the record show that....I'd like to meet ole Nate as well, LOL.

NateDawg39
02-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Not sure how I managed to leave you off my short list Nate.....but yes...I'd like to let the record show that....I'd like to meet ole Nate as well, LOL. I edited my original post for you to also ;)

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 10:16 PM
I edited my original post for you to also ;) This season maybe! I'll have a lot more time to travel to games perhaps!

Trashman
02-16-2010, 10:17 PM
I would like to meet all the mod's, the sweetwater crew, the wylie gang, ihstangfan, earnest t. bass and all the brownwood pride.:D One of these days I will actually get to make a meet and greet. :D

NateDawg39
02-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I would like to meet all the mod's, the sweetwater crew, the wylie gang, ihstangfan, earnest t. bass and all the brownwood pride.:D One of these days I will actually get to make a meet and greet. :D Yes I have yet to go to a M&G but this year I will do it...maybe :(

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I would like to meet all the mod's, the sweetwater crew, the wylie gang, ihstangfan, earnest t. bass and all the brownwood pride.:D One of these days I will actually get to make a meet and greet. :D This year Tman....this year!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
IHStang (even though he doesn't care about me), Russ, Gobbla, and anyone else I forgot

LE Dad
02-16-2010, 10:29 PM
It would be easier to list the poster I would not like to meet......

In no particular order.:thinking:

Nope can't think of any I would not like to meet. There are some I would like to meet less than others but I would still like to meet everyone. Then at least I can put a face to who I am disagreeing with.:D

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
IHStang (even though he doesn't care about me), Russ, Gobbla, and anyone else I forgot come on Fris....we both know I said there's too many to list!! You're one of the good guys man!! RED TEAM GO!! RED TEAM GO!! LOL We need to have like a 3ADL bbq or something this year!! Everyone get together and hang out.

BDR is a hellova a guy...grew up w/ him...he's a riot. Never a boring moment w/ that dude.

bobcat4life
02-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
the Brownwood Clan, lvbears32, Nate, WOS87, LE Dad, RM, the Snyder guys, the Sweetwater guys, orange machine, and the Celina posters I havent met yet and the blue zebra(gotta see if they really exist) I forgot the Gilmer gang and LHPM

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-16-2010, 10:44 PM
come on Fris....we both know I said there's too many to list!! You're one of the good guys man!! RED TEAM GO!! RED TEAM GO!! LOL We need to have like a 3ADL bbq or something this year!! Everyone get together and hang out.

BDR is a hellova a guy...grew up w/ him...he's a riot. Never a boring moment w/ that dude.

lol you know I was messing with you, so real quick question to hijack the thread, I'm looking for a good tactical scope for one of my ARs in an adjustable 6-24x 40(or bigger) that won't break the bank, any suggestions?

I've heard for the money the tactical line of BSA or barska rival some of the higher end scopes, have you heard anything?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-16-2010, 10:48 PM
There are a few posters on here who wouldn't want to meet me in person.

Who I would like to meet: Rita, Rick, Tony, Kellye, Daniel, Donnie, Frank, and Carter. I'm sure there are a few more.

LE Dad
02-16-2010, 11:01 PM
LOL We need to have like a 3ADL bbq or something this year!! Everyone get together and hang out.
Did someone say tailgate party?:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
02-16-2010, 11:02 PM
BBDE, booger, crzyjournalist, Keith7, carter, ASUfrisbee, LE Dad, WOS87 and that's pretty much it, I think. I've met everyone else that's important! :D

If I left you off the list and you think you're important, well...! :devil:

Emerson1
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
mwynn
He isn't that exciting

Looking4number8
02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

If I left you off the list and you think you're important, well...! :devil:

Ouch!http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/th_1051.gif (http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/?action=view&current=1051.gif)

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 11:15 PM
lol you know I was messing with you, so real quick question to hijack the thread, I'm looking for a good tactical scope for one of my ARs in an adjustable 6-24x 40(or bigger) that won't break the bank, any suggestions?

I've heard for the money the tactical line of BSA or barska rival some of the higher end scopes, have you heard anything? Hmmm...I can tell you that I wouldn't waste the money on Barska....I've used a set of their binos, and handled one of their reflex sites....both were WORSE than junk. On the "budget" side of scopes...BSA could work, also take a look at NCStar (I'd probably still go BSA), Osprey, if you've got a little more cashola to spend....definitely Burris or Millett...then from there you can probably guess...Leupold, Ziess, Trijicon, Swarovski, etc. But those last couple are definitely bank breakers!! LOL. Good luck man!

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Did someone say tailgate party?:eek: :eek: :eek: HELL YEAH!!!....but we took a vote.....you're the DD. :D

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Just thought of another one....how in the hell did I leave off DU_Stud?!?! That guy is a riot!

NateDawg39
02-16-2010, 11:21 PM
HELL YEAH!!!....but we took a vote.....you're the DD. :D Thank goodness it isn't me :D

DU_stud04
02-16-2010, 11:23 PM
on top of my head....booger, ihstangfan, bdr.... think ive met just about everyone else ive wanted to

Ranger Mom
02-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Rita and Gary....for some reason, I thought y'all had already met in person!!

I guess because y'all are such good friends otherwise!!!

There are a lot I want to meet....to add to the 200 or so I have already met!!:)

Ranger Mom
02-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Booger
LE Dad
Reggie (for the life of me, I cannot think of his SN right now! LOL)
DaHop
Rocket
44INAROW
The majority of the Navasota fans...
SintonFan

hell...who am I kiddng...there are lots of you guys I'd like to meet!! LOL.

Mustang04

Green Bling
02-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Would love to meet any of y'all. Hope we have more M&Gs next season.

bobcat4life
02-16-2010, 11:46 PM
is it bad that Ive only been on one list? :doh:

BaseballUmp
02-16-2010, 11:48 PM
haha i havent been on any so dont feel too bad

Green Bling
02-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
haha i havent been on any so dont feel too bad
Me either, and we are lovely people, really!!:D :D

TheDOCTORdre
I wanna meet Keith

Ranger Mom
I can't think of anyone that I wouldn't want to meet. I really can't think of a single poster that I just really don't like...there are just some that get on my nerves more than others. In meeting as many people I have, I have learned the vast majority are nothing like their online persona. (This seems to apply more to the guys than girls for some reason!):thinking:

bobcat4life
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
haha i havent been on any so dont feel too bad I guess I missed ya on my list lol

bobcat4life
02-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I wanna meet Keith who doesnt?

LE Dad
02-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
is it bad that Ive only been on one list? :doh: You're on my list Bobcat. Had too many laughs not to meet up with ya. Heck I will say all the DL Orange Nation would be cool to meet.

Baseballump you are too.lol

The whole DL from Ole Green and Sinton 66 down to JJ Walker and the newer posters. I may not agree with you but it doesn't mean we can't say hello.

:D

Green Bling
02-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can't think of anyone that I wouldn't want to meet. I really can't think of a single poster that I just really don't like...there are just some that get on my nerves more than others. In meeting as many people I have, I have learned the vast majority are nothing like their online persona. (This seems to apply more to the guys than girls for some reason!):thinking:
You know, RM, it's probably like reading a book and picturing the characters in your head. Then they make the book into a movie, and they never cast the characters like you had them pictured.

Ranger Mom
02-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Green Bling
You know, RM, it's probably like reading a book and picturing the characters in your head. Then they make the book into a movie, and they never cast the characters like you had them pictured.

Most of the girls I have met have been exactly like they were on the board.

I have to admit to being somewhat shocked after meeting Emerson1 for the first time...he was SO quiet!! Granted, I don't think he was even in high school then and is in college now and has since come out of his shell.:D

LE Dad
02-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Your on my list to as is LEdad. Us "cry babies" gotta stick together right LE? :D Still not sure bout that whole crybaby thing. I guess when you have nothing to bring, you must resort to name calling. :confused: Yeah we gotta stick together though. :thumbsup:

Eagle 1
02-17-2010, 09:31 AM
LHPM.

carter08
02-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Rita
Frank
Gary
RM

That might be all. Maybe Amy and Megan but they never post anymore ever so they don't count.

Uhhhh...

Maroon87? WOS87? Maybe I would like to meet them.

Oh, and Bull19. =P

Phil C
02-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Would love to meet any of y'all. Hope we have more M&Gs next season.

Me too Green! It is hard to just pick a few so EVERYBODY!

Sweetwater Red
02-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by carter08

Frank

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Frank

Who's Frank?:confused:

SintonPirateFan
02-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Who's Frank?:confused:

rizzo. R-I-Z-Z-O.

sorry...a little jerky boys flashback.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Still not sure bout that whole crybaby thing. I guess when you have nothing to bring, you must resort to name calling. :confused: Yeah we gotta stick together though. :thumbsup:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Ewing-Galloway/Portrait-of-Baby-Crying-Photographic-Print-C12140105.jpeg

pirate4state
02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Who's Frank?:confused: ddbooger

Sweetwater Red
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ddbooger

Oh. Thanks

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Hmmm...I can tell you that I wouldn't waste the money on Barska....I've used a set of their binos, and handled one of their reflex sites....both were WORSE than junk. On the "budget" side of scopes...BSA could work, also take a look at NCStar (I'd probably still go BSA), Osprey, if you've got a little more cashola to spend....definitely Burris or Millett...then from there you can probably guess...Leupold, Ziess, Trijicon, Swarovski, etc. But those last couple are definitely bank breakers!! LOL. Good luck man!

I found a new Leupold Mark At 3-9x40 mildot reticle with an american defence rail mount in Austin that they will mount and bore sight out the door for $515, sounds like a pretty good deal have you ever played with one of the Mark IV or these new Mark AR scopes?

STANG RED
02-18-2010, 01:57 PM

This brings up a question I have, and would serously like an honest answer to it. I feel like I'm the same either on or off this board. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing, but I am who I am, and too set in my ways to change now. But seriously, do I come across in real life, the same as I am on this board?

I'm always up for meeting anyone who wants to. But I'd really like to meet some of the folks we never get to see. All the Celina bunch, Cuero folks, etc...
But #1 would be WOS87, just to shake his hand and tell him what a great job he does.
I'd really like to meet PhilC also, mainly to see if he's anything like what I have in my mind.

Charlie47
02-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Gee, I'm gettin' a complex, I'm not on anybody's list.
I think I'm a nice guy.:( :( ;)

Daddy D 11
02-18-2010, 02:40 PM
I'd like to meet Gary so I could beat him up:devil:

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I'd like to meet Gary so I could beat him up:devil:

Well just how big of a boy are ya?

LE Dad
02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
I think I'm a nice guy.:( :( ;) Show up at Commerce tonight and you can meet me.:p

I should get there about halftime of the Pitt/Lovejoy game.:cool:

Daddy D 11
02-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Well just how big of a boy are ya?

Roy D Mercer lol that's some good stuff

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
This brings up a question I have, and would serously like an honest answer to it. I feel like I'm the same either on or off this board. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing, but I am who I am, and too set in my ways to change now. But seriously, do I come across in real life, the same as I am on this board?

I think so!!! I think the majority of us "older posters" do. I seem to notice that it is the younger guys that aren't quite as "boisterous" when you meet them in person.:p

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I think so!!! I think the majority of us "older posters" do. I seem to notice that it is the younger guys that aren't quite as "boisterous" when you meet them in person.:p

Like Go Blue? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Like Go Blue? :thinking:

To name one....yes!!

Remember 325??

Charlie47
02-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Show up at Commerce tonight and you can meet me.:p

I should get there about halftime of the Pitt/Lovejoy game.:cool:

I would love to be there, certainly to meet you. The distance is a little much. Have a safe trip, I wish you well. Could you post the scores for me tonight? I'd appreciate it!:) :clap:

Green Bling
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Charlie, I say all of us nice people who haven't made it onto any of the lists, get together. The big question is, do we include the "popular" ones that are one someones wish list?:D :D
jk!!

LE Dad
02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I would love to be there, certainly to meet you. The distance is a little much. Have a safe trip, I wish you well. Could you post the scores for me tonight? I'd appreciate it!:) :clap: Will do Charlie.:thumbsup:

Charlie47
02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Charlie, I say all of us nice people who haven't made it onto any of the lists, get together. The big question is, do we include the "popular" ones that are one someones wish list?:D :D
jk!!

Heck No! They didn't want us, we don't want then. Except LE Dad.
He's nice to me.;) :clap:

Bullaholic
02-18-2010, 03:20 PM

Sorry I am so shy and withdrawn whenever we're at a M&G, RM...:D However, I sure hope that I am not so busy trying to co-ordinate the next M&G where I will have a real chance to talk at length with many posters. I still can't understand why when I get invited to a M&G that I look at the opposite end of the stadium and everyone is over there every time....:thinking:

NateDawg39
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sorry I am so shy and withdrawn whenever we're at a M&G, RM...:D However, I sure hope that I am not so busy trying to co-ordinate the next M&G where I will have a real chance to talk at length with many posters. I still can't understand why when I get invited to a M&G that I look at the opposite end of the stadium and everyone is over there every time....:thinking: Because your a smelly pirate Sissie :D

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Heck No! They didn't want us, we don't want then. Except LE Dad.
He's nice to me.;) :clap:

I didn't name anyone....but I have already met you!!

I guess I would like to meet everyone that I haven't already!!

Charlie47
02-18-2010, 03:28 PM
I didn't name anyone....but I have already met you!!

I guess I would like to meet everyone that I haven't already!!

No problem! I really enjoyed meeting you!:)

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2010, 03:32 PM
To name one....yes!!

Remember 325??

Yes I do. He looked like he might have been 12 and didn't say
a word at the M&G. That was in Abilene and G2 and kep were
there right?:thinking:

Bullaholic
02-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Because your a smelly pirate Sissie :D

But I spell correctly, have a command of the English language, and live on the right side of Big Sandy...you nasty, silly little boy...;)

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes I do. He looked like he might have been 12 and didn't say
a word at the M&G. That was in Abilene and G2 and kep were
there right?:thinking:

Yeah!!! Same with necksfan...he could be such a turd on here, but when you met him, he was a really sweet kid!!

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah!!! Same with necksfan...he could be such a turd on here, but when you met him, he was a really sweet kid!!

Yeah. He kinda made me feel bad at the Wylie/Gilmer M&G. :doh:

mlb04stangs
02-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Mustang04

If u were talking bout me Ranger Mom ive seen where we r playing yall this year if the thing I seen was right.

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by mlb04stangs
If u were talking bout me Ranger Mom ive seen where we r playing yall this year if the thing I seen was right.

Actually....someone was asking about Reggie Ham and I was letting them know that his user name was "mustang04"

mlb04stangs
02-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Already do u happen to know if we do actually play u guys this year?

carter08
02-18-2010, 04:43 PM

I wouldn't go as far to call him a "sweet kid". He's a total jerk.

I AM JOKING BRANDON IF YOU STILL READ HERE AND SEE THIS. DO NOT GET ANGRY.

big daddy russ
02-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Good question. From what I know of you, it seems like what you see is what you get.

I don't know how accurate it is, but I think I'm very different in real life than on the board. I'm quirky and very detail-oriented and that comes out on the board more than in person. Well, I guess you'd notice the quirkiness, but I'm just a huge goofball and rarely get upset over anything in person.

I think the only people on this board who really know me in real life are BBDE, tortilla man, and IHStangFan. And maybe Talena, too. Maybe they'd be better judges than me.

Good question, Stang.

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2010, 06:00 PM
But seriously, do I come across in real life, the same as I am on this board?

Yes and the same goes for Dahop, L4#8, GetRDone, skinsforlife
and most of the other posters I know from this area.

I'd have to say Lion_Addict is the only one that was different
that I can think of.

DDBooger
02-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Id like to meet all of yall, it would be cool to see who all you critters are! I'm friends with some of you on Facebook.

IHStangFan
02-18-2010, 06:51 PM
I found a new Leupold Mark At 3-9x40 mildot reticle with an american defence rail mount in Austin that they will mount and bore sight out the door for $515, sounds like a pretty good deal have you ever played with one of the Mark IV or these new Mark AR scopes? Very nice stuff!! If you've got that kinda coin, Zeiss has just introduced a line of scopes around that price range too!! :)

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by mlb04stangs
Already do u happen to know if we do actually play u guys this year?

I am assuming you are talking to me??

I haven't seen a Greenwood schedule yet, the only thing I have seen is the Sweetwater schedule that Sweetwater Red posted....in which it showed we played week 5 (I believe).

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Id like to meet all of yall, it would be cool to see who all you critters are! I'm friends with some of you on Facebook.

How come you aren't my friend??:(

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2010, 09:36 PM
How come you aren't my friend??:(

I sent him a friend request when I saw that. If you want, go to his profile and he has his FB link on there.

Ranger Mom
02-18-2010, 09:37 PM
I sent him a friend request when I saw that. If you want, go to his profile and he has his FB link on there.

So...is his name DDBooger?? I don't know who I am looking for!

Oops...I just realized what you meant!!! I thought you mean his facebook profile:doh:

LH Panther Mom
02-19-2010, 06:13 AM
You've already met me, so who else is there? :D ;)

that I can think of.
Rocket, in person, isn't really anything like on here, IMO!

I can't really think of anyone that I wouldn't want to meet - some more than others, though. There are some I've met a few times that it's been too long & hope to see again soon. :)

pancho villa
02-19-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't want to meet any of you standaround slaps!

Lion_Addict
02-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes and the same goes for Dahop, L4#8, GetRDone, skinsforlife
and most of the other posters I know from this area.

that I can think of.

:thinking: :thinking: Say what????? :p

Lion_Addict
02-19-2010, 09:23 AM
44INAROW gets my vote....... sweet lady.

Ranger Mom
02-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

You are a little more laid back in person, IMO!!;)

Lion_Addict
02-19-2010, 10:00 AM
You are a little more laid back in person, IMO!!;)

Oh yeah...... forget, you always hiding under the bed STALKING me! :eek: :eek:

:kiss:

Ranger Mom
02-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh yeah...... forget, you always hiding under the bed STALKING me! :eek: :eek:

:kiss:

See...I know you better than most!!:p

Sweetwater Red
02-19-2010, 11:16 AM