PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the Iceberg? (USC)

Bullaholic
02-16-2010, 02:29 PM
I wonder how much more NCAA investigation is headed USC's way? Think Pete Caroll did a "exit stage left" because he had an idea of what was coming for the USC football program?

Now where is PPHSFan when we need him to answer all these USC questions so badly? :D
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/158450-usc-ad-embarrassed-by-investigation-stigma?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

Phil C
02-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Bull it will probably take a couple of weeks for the NCAA to finish its' investigation and no telling how long before we get the results.

By the way did you see the Sports Illustrated ad there for their swimsuit edition? Disgraceful! I'm going to cancel my subscription.

:mad:

Phil C
02-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I don't think the NCAA will do anything. They do that when it is USC or Oklahoma. Now if it had been A&M, SMU or TCU it would be different.

Bullaholic
02-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't think the NCAA will do anything. They do that when it is USC or Oklahoma. Now if it had been A&M, SMU or TCU it would be different.

The "gas" is on, Phil---check your "matches".....:D

JasperDog94
02-16-2010, 03:41 PM
I thought all the icebergs had been melted by man-caused global warming.:D :D

trojandad
02-16-2010, 05:38 PM
what i dont know is will the downtown athletic club make bush give up his heisman if usc is hit with sanctions because of his involvement? has there been a precedent for the heisman on things like this i dont know about? i dont know it if there is....vince deserved it that year, anyway.....

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I wonder how much more NCAA investigation is headed USC's way? Think Pete Caroll did a "exit stage left" because he had an idea of what was coming for the USC football program?

Now where is PPHSFan when we need him to answer all these USC questions so badly? :D
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/158450-usc-ad-embarrassed-by-investigation-stigma?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin LOL....not to mention ole Lane is not the squeakiest guy around either....USC is doomed. I am gonna pull up a chair...and enjoy watching that program go down in flames. :)

IHStangFan
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I thought all the icebergs had been melted by man-caused global warming.:D :D You mean "CLIMATE CHANGE".....because while you weren't paying attention....it's been "determined" that global warming is causing a cooling trend....hence the name...global warm...wait...that isn't right....HEY!!! :D